Alot of the Anti Lebron hate is obviously racially based

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I don't got no beef with you now, and much of what you say is true, but it still kills his claim that my posts "flopped". I'm happy to leave that to the side so you should tell your homie to stop bringing it up like he keeps doing.

I DONT CARE EITHER WAY TBH I DONT REALLY TAKE THIS FORUM SERIOUS SO IT DOESNT BOTHER ME EITHER WAY

:manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What's the context of these stats? What were his ratings pre-decision?

Here's a graph showing who considered Bron their favorite player before and after The Decision. As you can see, even before The Decision black fans liked Bron more than white fans did, but afterwards Bron's white support just cratered and struggled to rebound, while Bron's black support was only mildly impacted and rebounded quickly.

image_thumb2.png

There was a similar dynamic between avid fans and casuals. Casuals never liked Bron as much as real NBA fans did, and even after he won back-to-back titles and had 4 of the last 5 MVP awards, they were still slow to get on the bandwagon. But the disparity isn't quite as large as it is with Black and White fans.

image_thumb3.png

broller

Veteran
Daps
Damn son...I didn't know this thread turned into this

Where are the links or archived links to some of those exposals?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
These nikkas dont go outside breh and just do a lot of performative militant shyt on the net. Everyone knows nikkas dont really fukk with Bron like that. nikkas respect Bron as a baller, what he means for the game and what he does for the community. But like you and others have explained, he is unlikeable for various reasons and black men of all age ranges IN REAL LIFE know and express this.

The bolded is especially true and is what annoys a lot of nikkas :yeshrug: But part of Bron stanning is ignoring real life basketball discussion so that's that.
How is it that you can ignore the spaced out theorizing involving Savannah and dust heades shyt these Qanon like rants post hating on dude to arrive back to Bron fans being the problem?

You literally have a guy in here who says he doesnt believe in surveys, the entire existence of it, because they didnt interview everyone. All because of Bron? :dahell:

Got wavy haired, smurf sized Peruvians talking trash to niqqas they dont do offline to spaced shyt from haters and they arent who you examine.
Delusional as fukk. The most spaced out shyt posted in this thread are not from Bron fans

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How is it that you can ignore the spaced out theorizing involving Savannah and dust heades shyt these Qanon like rants post hating on dude to arrive back to Bron fans being the problem?

You literally have a guy in here who says he doesnt believe in surveys, the entire existence of it, because they didnt interview everyone. All because of Bron? :dahell:

Got wavy haired, smurf sized Peruvians talking trash to niqqas they dont do offline to spaced shyt from haters and they arent who you examine.
Delusional as fukk. The most spaced out shyt posted in this thread are not from Bron fans

How can he acknowledge that when he's one of them? He seriously believes that John Hollinger doesn't make up stats to further his own career, but actually makes them up just to promote Bron. And he obsesses over it so much that fifteen years later he's still thinking about it. This is not healthy behavior. He tracks me all over the forum, obsesses over my TLR posts, obsesses over my HL posts, obsesses over my wife, solely because of Bron. I've had him on ignore for years at a time and he was STILL obsessed with me, no chill. My exposure of Jcotton1, do you know who had the 2nd-most comments in the thread? Not anyone talking about Jcotton1.....but 10bandz, with over 60 comments talking about me.

Because I like Lebron. Can you imagine coming the the conclusion that this would be a useful way to spend your time? Not even talking about basketball, politics, or even real life people whose names you know, but revolving hours and hours of your life, month after month, stalking someone who you only know by a SN because they like LeBron on the internet.

Mental. Illness.