Alot of the Anti Lebron hate is obviously racially based

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjtf:when I seen these dudes are fake, frauds and Bona fide Obama lovers I stopped the fan fare. This was in 2005. I srsly don't see why yall like lebron. I just don't man. From the flopping and constant bytching to refs in a sofT ass league. lebron is yall negroes fantasy escape.

nikka, stop. You sound like Bron fukked ya bytch. If you seriously can't see why Black folk like one of the most dominant athletes ever who also happens to be the epitome of Black excellence off the court and shyts on cacs than you're lost.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
nikka, stop. You sound like Bron fukked ya bytch. If you seriously can't see why Black folk like one of the most dominant athletes ever who also happens to be the epitome of Black excellence off the court and shyts on cacs than you're lost.
And yet here you are defending this man after all the shyt he pulls and do....smh....I can give 3 fukks about what white folks feel about lebron. I don't give a damn. What I'm concerned about is when you have a platform and you do things to c00n it up. That's what I'm concerned about...them preachers...them teachers...them athletes..them politicians....if you c00n it up...you are my enemy. It's plain and simple mathmatics:

1 c00n + 1 c00n ideology = Enemy.

Good day and enjoy your weekend breh. Stay safe. Srsly.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And yet here you are defending this man after all the shyt he pulls and do....smh....I can give 3 fukks about what white folks feel about lebron. I don't give a damn. What I'm concerned about is when you have a platform and you do things to c00n it up. That's what I'm concerned about...them preachers...them teachers...them athletes..them politicians....if you c00n it up...you are my enemy. It's plain and simple mathmatics:

Good Lord :dead: :dead: :dead:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
FOH. Bron Stans weaponized cacs against Kobe and Jordan for years :camby:

due to what Kobe did in Colorado(and the race of the girl) alot of CACs hate Kobe, even after exoneration. The Kobe hate and the nike campaign of Kobe vs LeBron has made alot of CACs jump on the lebron bandwagon through thick and thin.

LeBron fans love to act like he's Ali but ask LeBron his views on China. He's just like MJ, the dollar is his leader.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
due to what Kobe did in Colorado(and the race of the girl) alot of CACs hate Kobe, even after exoneration. The Kobe hate and the nike campaign of Kobe vs LeBron has made alot of CACs jump on the lebron bandwagon through thick and thin.

LeBron fans love to act like he's Ali but ask LeBron his views on China. He's just like MJ, the dollar is his leader.
LeBron probably doesn't have big views on China.. just like they overwhelming majority of US citizens don't. You yourself have about 100 items in your house/apartment filled with "Made in China" products that you don't think for 2 sec about how they were made

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Rice, James said "the issue is bigger than LeBron."

"This issue is bigger than me, it's about everyone,"

Sounds like "all lives matter" to me

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

I'll pray for you. You clearly aren't all there in the head.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

This is a blatant lie and I already proved that. Lebron's ratings among white fans were fukking terrible.

* After "The Decision", 65% of Black America still viewed Lebron favorably, but only 32% of White America did.

* After the 2013 championship, 23% of Black America considered Lebron their favorite player, but only 9% of White America did.

* For non-Black fans, Lebron's positive Q-rating at that point was 10% and his negative Q-rating was 44%.

* For Black fans, Lebron's positive Q-rating at that point was 39% and his negative Q-rating was only 15%.