Alot of the Anti Lebron hate is obviously racially based

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron just isn't likeable. All the so called positive things he does aren't really "real". His image isn't clean at all, his missteps are glossed over. His son smoking wed on snap. Him telling his mother to sit her black ass down. Him sending Savannah home so he could fucck on hoes. His outside babies. This is known, but yall pretend it did't happen.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Rice, James said "the issue is bigger than LeBron."

"This issue is bigger than me, it's about everyone,"

Sounds like "all lives matter" to me
What about Luka and Joker hate? yall just hate their game so much right?

:mjpls:
What about it? Just because it’s unique to the coli Doesn’t make it outside of the Col like you are pretending for it to be. LeBron hate happens outside The Coli.

Dumb ass example.

NYC Rebel

Daps
LeBron just isn't likeable. All the so called positive things he does aren't really "real". His image isn't clean at all, his missteps are glossed over. His son smoking wed on snap. Him telling his mother to sit her black ass down. Him sending Savannah home so he could fucck on hoes. His outside babies. This is known, but yall pretend it did't happen.
What about “to you” do you not understand?
plenry of people like Lebron. To me hes nondescript and is trying to overpleasignly just there. I find that folks like you have to piece together these scripts in order to create a genuine dislike for him when it often sounds stupid as fukk and is just your personal dislike, not some universal obviousness you badly want to portray it as.

That’s the thing that cracks me up about the folks who hate him.. They want it to be so obvious when they don’t know it’s obviously a you issue with them.

Daps
What about it? Just because it’s unique to the coli Doesn’t make it outside of the Col like you are pretending for it to be. LeBron hate happens outside The Coli.

Dumb ass example.
Yeah uh huh
Y’all hated joker so hard embijd won his mvp lmao

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yeah uh huh
What is this y’all thing? Are you around Black people off-line? when folks bullshyt Like this, they tell on themselves that they aren’t.

"Yeah...uh huh"

Reddit cackle.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about “to you? “do you not understand?
plenry of people like Lebron. To me hes nondescript and is trying to overpleasignly just there. I find that folks like you have to piece together these scripts in order to create a genuine dislike for him when it often sounds stupid as fukk and is just your personal dislike, not some universal obviousness you badly want to portray it as.
I stated my opinion. However you took it is on you. People love King Von & Jeffrey Dahmer.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I stated my opinion. However you took it is on you. People love King Von & Jeffrey Dahmer.
NOW it's your opinion after posting it as some sort of universal ethos.

That last sentence proves my point. King Von and Dahmer my niqqa?

Add that to the list of dumb examples I stated earlier.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yeah uh huh
The "I'm white and think I know what Black people are like offline because of what I read on the coli" bigot and delusional "bron is universally perverse" negro posting on one universal accord.

This place is wild.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NOW it's your opinion after posting it as some sort of universal ethos.

That last sentence proves my point. King Von and Dahmer my niqqa?

Add that to the list of dumb examples I stated earlier.
Look you old ass p*ssy. I never said everybody hated LeBron. I said teh nikka ain't likeable. You took it how you took it. Stupid ass nikka

NYC Rebel

Daps
Look you old ass p*ssy.
I never get personal outside of the topic.

Under your skin emotional niqqas.

"LeBron just isn't likeable." ...nothing "to me" about that.
I point out how stupid is to make a blanket statement like that, and here is emotional outburst we BOTH know won't happen face to face.
Aint you peruvian?

How small are you?
Don't you know I'd likely crush a lil peruvian milk seller?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Dumb ass example.
Why am I in the quote?

Rice, James said "the issue is bigger than LeBron."

"This issue is bigger than me, it's about everyone,"

Sounds like "all lives matter" to me
All facts :manny:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Why am I in the quote?

All facts :manny:
You can find facts around a lot of players you probably like that you would bypass.

Let me guess....certain athlete blamed the Black community for being followers around Trayvon. It wasn't ok then but it's water under the bridge now.

You don't like Bron...so it will never be ok.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never get personal outside of the topic.

Under your skin emotional niqqas.

"LeBron just isn't likeable." ...nothing "to me" about that.
I point out how stupid is to make a blanket statement like that, and here is emotional outburst we BOTH know won't happen face to face.
Aint you peruvian?

How small are you?
Don't you know I'd likely crush a lil peruvian milk seller?
Sit ya old geriatric ass down somewhere. You 55 years old still talking tough, something you wasn't even when you were young.

LeBron ain't likeable. Take it how you want.

Ya pathetic ass want defend a nikka who don't even know ya senior citizen ass exist

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You can find facts around a lot of players you probably like that you would bypass.

Let me guess....certain athlete blamed the Black community for being followers around Trayvon. It wasn't ok then but it's water under the bridge now.

You don't like Bron...so it will never be ok.
juelz-talking.gif