Alot of the Anti Lebron hate is obviously racially based

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Ya don’t say :ohhh:

It’s mad ironic cause these stupid nikkas on here who hate LeBron, which is probably the majority of the Coli, call everyone a CAC all the time and its the same nikkas that hate LeBron James that also call you a c00n

:mjlol:

Is it Taylor Swift or Beyonce?

Which one is it?

:mjgrin:
:dead::dead:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Most lebron haters I know are black. They are mj and Kobe stans.

So it's strange to make criticism of lebron racial when folks usually put him down to big up other black players.

Exactly I’m a black MJ Stan …. Fan … all the Lebron worship is suspect to me …

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
A lot of folks don't fukk with lebron but it mostly has to do with his stans. Lebron might the best role model basketball has ever seen but he is not the greatest basketball player imo and those lines get crossed and people take dumb personal shots. Its white and black and every color in between. Im not a fan of lebrons game and I dont think he is the greatest ever but that man is a Saint and deserves his credit on and off the court. Im still taking Kobe over him off the eye test but im a stan

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Most lebron haters I know are black. They are mj and Kobe stans.

So it's strange to make criticism of lebron racial when folks usually put him down to big up other black players.
Came in to say this, they don’t get on the other greats like they do Lebron so why would you think it’s anything racial? The fact is lebron is one of the most egregious consistent floppers in nba history 🤷🏽‍♂️

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
One thing Ive learned over the years and see it explicitly with Bron is some Black men are so down trodden in their hate and standards, so as long as there is hate synergy between a bigot and that said Black man, the brotha is willing to drop being on code.

Its sad to watch.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Came in to say this, they don’t get on the other greats like they do Lebron so why would you think it’s anything racial?

Cause the other greats stayed in their place unlike LeBron, who took control and made decisions about his own career, and then got outspoken on racial issues. The racially-focused hate on LeBron didn't begin until after The Decision, and it really fukking skyrocketed when he started speaking on social issues.

I already dropped mad receipts on here and it got completely ignored, because people prefer narratives to evidence.

* After "The Decision", 65% of Black America still viewed Lebron favorably, but only 32% of White America did.

* After the 2013 championship, 23% of Black America considered Lebron their favorite player, but only 9% of White America did.

* For non-Black fans, Lebron's positive Q-rating at that point was 10% and his negative Q-rating was 44%.

* For Black fans, Lebron's postive Q-rating at that point was 39% and his negative Q-rating was only 15%.

Race Matters: New Poll Shows White People Disproportionately Hate LeBron James For Leaving The Cavaliers

The history of white people hating LeBron James

LeBron James’ fan support has fluctuated differently among white and black fans

Mind of the Fan: Evolving views of LeBron

White People Are Mad At LeBron For Praising Simone Manuel, Biles

Racism and the LeBron James Story

America’s love-hate relationship with LeBron James

Why Do White People Still Dislike LeBron James?

Those aren't just opinions. That's rock-solid data proving that White people and Black people tend to (on average) view Lebron differently, and that trend started with the Decision.

I don't think all of Bron's haters are White, obviously you can be Black and still dislike him for perfectly valid reasons. But it's no surprise that a large # of his most vocal haters, even here on this board, are either right-wing or spit other right-wing narratives. They're threatened by him. I've already pointed out one of them in this thread who was doing it.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I hate LeBron because dude is a Bona fide fake.

The lies and that "all lives matter" crap..plus his social issue hot takes...everytime he opens his mouth the stupidity falls out. Him posing with Clinton and calling him the 1st black president. The list geaux on and on and negroes just give him a pass cause he plays basketball....I get if in 3 things with hatred:

I hate Obama
I hate jesus
And I hate LeBron

3 things that continue to erode and destroy the black consciousness of Black folk in america.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I hate LeBron because dude is a Bona fide fake.

The lies and that "all lives matter" crap..plus his social issue hot takes...everytime he opens his mouth the stupidity falls out. Him posing with Clinton and calling him the 1st black president. The list geaux on and on and negroes just give him a pass cause he plays basketball....I get if in 3 things with hatred:

I hate Obama
I hate jesus
And I hate LeBron

3 things that continue to erode and destroy the black consciousness of Black folk in america.

Who's your favorite ballers of all time?