almost kicked an africans *** today

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where does the oldest fossil stem from and where does migration direct from? Human migration has been followed pretty microscopic via linguistics, and we can tell where every where came from. science is pretty god damn amazing.

Knowing where the oldest KNOWN fossil was found doesn't prove your point, nor does the fact that migration has occurred since the beginning of time. Using your logic, everybody might as well call themselves Africans and be done with it.

Even if they were black....they came from some where....see first line.

Yeah you're right...

Galatians 4:26
But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

yes it does. recent history is pretty fukking easy to dispute. nikka YOU CAME FROM AFRICA. I dont care if that's not where you think you are from, but I saw those god damn ports myself and those dark ass ports had people in there, and those people are no longer in africa, they didnt magically disappear. They are in america, they are you. I dont care if you're ashamed of it, but thats who you are nikka. You want better, recognize and DO better, instead of playing bytch.

Wrong, my people fled into Africa fleeing Roman persecution and lived there (and were enslaved there also) until the white man came and took us into slavery into America and other nations during the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. I could give a damn what you think because YOUR people played an integral role in the Negro being in this captivity to begin with. YOU ARE NOT A NEGRO, YOU ARE AN AFRICAN. And guess what-

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Africans are going into slavery along with the white man and the other nations under the 12 Tribes of Israel..

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Im referring to the native afrcians getting their collective arses kicked on their home turf

everybody got their ass kicked by the west europeans. thats life. they had a more dense area, got gun powder via the silk road and ran with it. the romans also had an advantage and beat the shyt out of present day germans and brits, even enslaved them (as well as the jews and arabs) and nobody cried about it, they endured it and then bettered themselves.

im tried of cry babies, shyt happens, and history has shown, that when it happens to YOU, you need to evolve and hit back 10 times harder. stop being some fukking cry babies and man up, learn from the past and defend yourself. the chinese are doing it, russian have ALWAYS done it, and so did the germans at one time. just because you were weak once, doesnt mean you need to remain weak. earths timeline is infinite which gives you a chance to have your reign at any given moment.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the negro in America, research this shyt for yourselves. There is a reason American so called Blacks and Africans for the most part do not get along. You will never be accepted by them, because they ARE NOT YOUR PEOPLE.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same emotions that got dummies like you believing ducktales that have to be taken on faith :dahell:

Yet you can't prove that it's Ducktales...wake up bruh. You're probably from the 12 Tribes yourself, yet you ignorantly dismiss it due to being seduced by the white man's idealogies. Talk about Black History all you want, our Black History is contained in the Bible. Keep being simple though..most of you nikkas ain't going to get it.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
He was way out of line. People always pop that stuff when they're overseas..like it has something to do with them uniquely and there's uniquely something wrong with native population. All the African Americans that I know in Ghana, S. Africa, Nigeria.. including those with businesses (most of them) and even one who built schools, they're doing better than the average person in that population. It's the nature of the situation. Europeans in Asia, Asians in the West, diasporan Africans in Africa, continental Africans in the West. The only time the immigrant isn't on average better off (opening businesses, educated/becoming educated) is when there is no distance. People close by who cross the border into a country...those immigrants are usually poorer than their those who come from afar...generally, it's true here and it's true everywhere in the world. Refugees excluded.

I wouldn't bother arguing, some aren't swayed by facts and reality, their whole thing is about escaping the truth.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I didn't slip, my ancestors slipped and broke God's laws so he allowed us to go into slavery. But, the time of our captivity is just about up and judgement is coming back to the rest of y'all.
nahhhhh dont back track nikka, you said they came from slavery trans-atlantic, what region did those people you speak of come from?????????????

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nahhhhh dont back track nikka, you said they came from slavery trans-atlantic, what region did those people you speak of come from?????????????

I've stated this many times, yet you keep ignoring what I'm saying. For the last time, Hebrews mixed ourselves with Africans (due to skin color) to escape persecution in Israel. We lived there for awhile, before we were TAKEN BY THE WHITE MAN (with the Africans help) and sold across the world. If you ignore, dismiss, dodge this statement, then do you.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk a tribe nicca :what: .....You cannot take my acestory nor melanin away.....
I swear, you prolly live by the country dividing lines, thinking it's all official. :snoop:

I'm part of the Black Get Money Tribe. What? :shaq2:

jay-dap-o.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet you can't prove that it's Ducktales...wake up bruh. You're probably from the 12 Tribes yourself, yet you ignorantly dismiss it due to being seduced by the white man's idealogies. Talk about Black History all you want, our Black History is contained in the Bible. Keep being simple though..most of you nikkas ain't going to get it.
:beli:

even if that were the case, it wouldn't automatically make believe them fables. i'm agnostic, anything is possible, but if there is an all knowing god, he abandoned humanity a long time ago.