almost kicked an africans *** today

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those continents had no homosapiens on them, so we came from some where, and we ALL come from Africa. wtf are you talking about :what:

And why do you assume it is from Africa? Because of what the white man told you?

Stop talking about that stupid biblical shyt, christianity is one of the newest forms of religion to justify morality.

I'm not dealing with Christianity, i'm dealing with the Laws, Statutes, and Commandments contained within the Bible. Christianity is a doctrine. Nice try.

man you must be trolling right now. you dont know about the bantu expansion? what? :what:

Prove that the Negro in America has anything to do with the Bantus.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes it does. :what:

you think when germanics were taken to rome, they forgot where they came from? then why did the goths over take rome and claim the very region they were from?

what...is...going on ...here.

I asked you to PROVE it, and you haven't done that. I don't give a damn about the Romans (Edomites). They are the Israelites natural enemy. I'm going to ask this question and if you can't answer it, don't reply back to me again. Ignoring what we now call citizenship, if you are an American and flee to Canada because someone is trying to kill you, but while you are there, you're kidnapped and taken to China. Are you American, Canadian, or Chinese?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And why do you assume it is from Africa? Because of what the white man told you?
you do realize that we have literture that pre-dates the america's right? Nubians were capable of writing before the germanics, and for a very good reason. so are you telling me the nubians were liars?

I'm not dealing with Christianity, i'm dealing with the Laws, Statutes, and Commandments contained within the Bible. Christianity is a doctrine. Nice try.
the commandments which define christinity. who brought that doctrine to the banuts??? because last I heard, prior to colonialism bantus had their own reglion...which btw is based in africa.

Prove that the Negro in America has anything to do with the Bantus.
DNA. and science isn't race specific. all of mankind have contributed to science. :usure:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you do realize that we have literture that pre-dates the america's right? Nubians were capable of writing before the germanics, and for a very good reason. so are you telling me the nubians were liars?

What 'literature' proves that Africa is the 'motherland'?

the commandments which define christinity. who brought that doctrine to the banuts??? because last I heard, prior to colonialism bantus had their own reglion...which btw is based in africa.

Again, Christianity is a doctrine just like Catholicism and Protestantism. Doctrines are man made, which I'm not dealing with here. You keep bringing up the Bantus, and you haven't proven the Negro in America has anything to do with the Bantus. Also, what was their religion that you speak of?

DNA. and science isn't race specific. all of mankind have contributed to science. :usure:

You did the DNA testing yourself to come up with this conclusion?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What 'literature' proves that Africa is the 'motherland'?
hieroglyphics are the oldest known literature which is based in africa. nubians used the same system and were considered the first dynasty and oldest peoples to the egyptians. :huhldup:

Again, Christianity is a doctrine just like Catholicism and Protestantism. Doctrines are man made, which I'm not dealing with here. You keep bringing up the Bantus, and you haven't proven the Negro in America has anything to do with the Bantus. Also, what was their religion that you speak of?
yes DNA test states I am bantu. where was christianity formed and what leads you to believe they look like you?

You did the DNA testing yourself to come up with this conclusion?
I did. Altho, I didn't have too, my mom is congolese so I already knew where the majority of my dna would come from, but I wanted to know where the other admixture was from, and it showed the french spanish border. but the MAJORITY was bantu. As I expected.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You prob could of whopped him tho..Africans can't fight for shyt..have you seen blood sport? They jump around like monkeys..I don't know if that was really how they fight or not..but it's based on a true story so I'm a say yeah

You wont be around long unless you change your demonic attitude. Work on that.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

:snoop: colonialism

holy shyt black people buy this?

:mindblown:

I am baffled right now. I thought for sure only cacs would say this out loud.

fukk it *throws papers in the air* we'll buy just about anything. You tell a jewish person the first person to report another jew to the camps was a jew and he'd fukking have you jailed, yet here we are having other blacks regurgitate.

what a bunch of failed people. god dammit. no wonder I left the continent.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
hieroglyphics are the oldest known literature which is based in africa. nubians used the same system and were considered the first dynasty and oldest peoples to the egyptians. :huhldup:

yes DNA test states I am bantu. where was christianity formed and what leads you to believe they look like you?

I did. Altho, I didn't have too, my mom is congolese so I already knew where the majority of my dna would come from, but I wanted to know where the other admixture was from, and it showed the french spanish border. but the MAJORITY was bantu. As I expected.

Uh o, friends setting up classes in the-coli? :gladbron:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hieroglyphics are the oldest known literature according to what you've been told. Records in different civilizations have always been kept (all of which have not been found btw), but that doesn't prove your point.

Again, I'm not dealing with so called 'Christianity'. If you're asking how we know that the ancient Hebrews were Black, i can provide with scriptures. But either way, you should KNOW they are Black since Africa is the motherland, right?

See, here is the gist of what I'm talking about. Your mom is Congoloese, so she is ACTUALLY FROM AFRICA. You know who your relatives in Africa are and whatnot. Why don't other Negroes know the same? You are part African, that doesn't make the rest of us that. Not to mention, your lineage comes from your father anyways.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked you to PROVE it, and you haven't done that. I don't give a damn about the Romans (Edomites). They are the Israelites natural enemy. I'm going to ask this question and if you can't answer it, don't reply back to me again. Ignoring what we now call citizenship, if you are an American and flee to Canada because someone is trying to kill you, but while you are there, you're kidnapped and taken to China. Are you American, Canadian, or Chinese?

Answer my question.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Hieroglyphics are the oldest known literature according to what you've been told. Records in different civilizations have always been kept (all of which have not been found btw), but that doesn't prove your point.
Where does the oldest fossil stem from and where does migration direct from? Human migration has been followed pretty microscopic via linguistics, and we can tell where every where came from. science is pretty god damn amazing.

Again, I'm not dealing with so called 'Christianity'. If you're asking how we know that the ancient Hebrews were Black, i can provide with scriptures. But either way, you should KNOW they are Black since Africa is the motherland, right?
Even if they were black....they came from some where....see first line.

See, here is the gist of what I'm talking about. Your mom is Congoloese, so she is ACTUALLY FROM AFRICA. You know who your relatives in Africa are and whatnot. Why don't other Negroes know the same? You are part African, that doesn't make the rest of us that. Not to mention, your lineage comes from your father anyways.
yes it does. recent history is pretty fukking easy to dispute. nikka YOU CAME FROM AFRICA. I dont care if that's not where you think you are from, but I saw those god damn ports myself and those dark ass ports had people in there, and those people are no longer in africa, they didnt magically disappear. They are in america, they are you. I dont care if you're ashamed of it, but thats who you are nikka. You want better, recognize and DO better, instead of playing bytch.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
holy shyt black people buy this?

:mindblown:

I am baffled right now. I thought for sure only cacs would say this out loud.

fukk it *throws papers in the air* we'll buy just about anything. You tell a jewish person the first person to report another jew to the camps was a jew and he'd fukking have you jailed, yet here we are having other blacks regurgitate.

what a bunch of failed people. god dammit. no wonder I left the continent.

Im referring to the native afrcians getting their collective arses kicked on their home turf