almost kicked an africans *** today

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Seriously I felt like slapping the shyt out of your reading this. I can't believe you of all people would believe this cac lie. I'm half african, and I have been to africa, true we had slavery (like the rest of the world) but that was indentured slavery. Look that up because it's nothing like what we had in the americas. They SOLD the indentured slaves/POWs but they had no idea that shyt was going to happen. The level of slavery going on in the America's was NEXT LEVEL. That shyt was not expected. The whites took that (even tho toward the middle africans were like no stop) and they ran with it, and turned it into something waaaay different, it became an international market. Not only that, but when the africans figured it out, they STILL kept doing it, and illegally. Heck even the brits had to send the Navy to stop the atrocities. It got carried away and that's not the africans fault. Indentured slavery was something everyone during that time practiced (blacks in america had white slaves) but what happened a generation later, was evil.

Huh?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:what: Why can't people not have discussions anymore without someone wanting to fight? Bringing a physical altercation into the mix just screams immature. Op, I'm sure you're a grown man why couldn't you talk to this brother and get your point across without raising your voice? I mean all you did was perpetuate more stereotypes into his mind. I'm sure when he went home tonight he told his family all about the lazy, loud mouth African American man he came across today. I mean it was quite obvious he was trying to push your buttons and guess what? He succeeded. This shyt so embarrassing. :snoop:

I would say i pushed his too, and you could easily use that logic on him

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
should've kicked that african booty scratchers monkey ass

them pussies is the reason we over here to begin with
typical. is that the best insult you have?

He was way out of line. People always pop that stuff when they're overseas..like it has something to do with them uniquely and there's uniquely something wrong with native population. All the African Americans that I know in Ghana, S. Africa, Nigeria.. including those with businesses (most of them) and even one who built schools, they're doing better than the average person in that population. It's the nature of the situation. Europeans in Asia, Asians in the West, diasporan Africans in Africa, continental Africans in the West. The only time the immigrant isn't on average better off (opening businesses, educated/becoming educated) is when there is no distance. People close by who cross the border into a country...those immigrants are usually poorer than their those who come from afar...generally, it's true here and it's true everywhere in the world. Refugees excluded.

I wouldn't bother arguing, some aren't swayed by facts and reality, their whole thing is about escaping the truth.
:beli: Not true. Have you ever been to a country in Africa? In my experience/opinion, there are just as many hardworking/smart people back home as there are outside of their country.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
But to the real question before we started in on slavery......Did you at least pitch the bytch for trying to get African-Racial on you? This African who was collecting shopping carts at Meijers called me and my friends.."******s" because we didn't put the cart back when he wanted it. So we whooped his ass in the parking lot. Took his Meijer's shirt too...bytch nikka...Take your punk ass back to Africa if you gonna act like the white man's bytch!

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
typical. is that the best insult you have?

:beli: Not true. Have you ever been to a country in Africa? In my experience/opinion, there are just as many hardworking/smart people back home as there are outside of their country.

I never said they weren't hard working. I'm saying people who come from afar to relocate and open businesses, go to school, are generally better off than the average person you pluck off the street, both where they are going and often where they came from. This is true for America, as well. You missed my whole point, the point is the the native population is not less intelligent or hardworking, it's the immigrant effect, not a person's nationality or race that makes the difference. People go overseas and start feeling themselves thinking there's something wrong with the people where they went or something special about them, when they forget the same thing happens where they are from.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
He wanna sit around and kick all that "you guys are lazy. You do not use what you have" jazz, and im pissed the hell off so i say what you think them white folks see you as? He said hopefully not as one of you, and thats when i called him a bytch ass nikka and said thats why you come from a line full of cowards who could not even defend your own backyard from invaders and protect your children from combat. Things really got heated.

But i just wanna ask, :wtf: how can we want others to see beyond race when we cant even do it amongst ourselves?:ld:

Who was slaves again? :childplease:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious, I just got cussed out by some African delivery guy that worked at Dominos. Idiot called me three times cussing me out because he didn't see me outside. I tried to be calm with this nikka but he wouldn't listen.

"Stop playing games if you don't want food." :russ: :dead:

I'm standing outside my door watching it rain and 10 minutes later I see a dusty ass Corolla roll up on my street and this mf'er comes running out smiling and shyt. "I'm so sorry i was on wrong street."

:pacspit:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
3719493748_ddacc6356d.jpg

didnt kno ya posted on the coli :russ:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Why didnt you just remind him that hes getting his ass kicked in his back yard by whites foreign and domestic.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
should've kicked that african booty scratchers monkey ass

them pussies is the reason we over here to begin with

:aicmon: and you know this how? Cause maasta said so??

Over 30 million slaves were brought from Africa. You really telling me the Africans sold a huge chunk of there population into slavery?

You really believe white people PAID for all the slaves, then proceeded to let a Third of them die on the way over? That's not smart business :ufdup: