almost kicked an africans *** today

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've stated this many times, yet you keep ignoring what I'm saying. For the last time, Hebrews mixed ourselves with Africans (due to skin color) to escape persecution in Israel. We lived there for awhile, before we were TAKEN BY THE WHITE MAN (with the Africans help) and sold across the world. If you ignore, dismiss, dodge this statement, then do you.

hebrews didn't always live in present day israel, so prior to that, where did they live? herbrews are VERY well known for documenting their movement, in fact it's what they are especially known for. we know they were slaves in egypt and have ties to Ethiopia via their documents. with that said, why no documents of the slave trade?

and if the trans-atlantic dealt with those same people from west of africa...atlantic...get it...how come there are no documentation in hebrew about it?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
SMH @LionofJudah I usually like your posts but all that you are saying right now is just plain ridiculous. Duck tales, fables, myths and legends. Please stop derailing the damn thread. This thread could have gone plat with many different opinions on the actual topic but you are fukking it up right now. :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

even if that were the case, it wouldn't automatically make believe them fables. i'm agnostic, anything is possible, but if there is an all knowing god, he abandoned humanity a long time ago.

The Bible also contains prophecies, many of which are backed up by archaeological evidence. And no, God hasn't abandoned us, but God only loves the 12 Tribes, no one else. That's why you have to research for yourself, and get away from that BS Christianity doctrine that 'God Loves Everybody' because that's why you aren't able to get the knowledge that you seek. Also, God doesn't work on our timeframe-

2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: :snoop: @ the direction this thread went

lionofjudah is so obviously trolling :what: look at his first post :wtf:

No, I'm not trolling. Again, you need to understand that you've been lied to. Do you really expect the white man-who has murdered us, enslaved us, and is plotting our demise to this day to have educated you properly??

hebrews didn't always live in present day israel, so prior to that, where did they live? herbrews are VERY well known for documenting their movement, in fact it's what they are especially known for. we know they were slaves in egypt and have ties to Ethiopia via their documents. with that said, why no documents of the slave trade?

and if the trans-atlantic dealt with those same people from west of africa...atlantic...get it...how come there are no documentation in hebrew about it?

I don't follow you. Again, Hebrews are from Israel, regardless of whether they got dispersed to other parts of the world. Our documents are the Bible, unless I'm missing what you're saying. In the last days (which these are), true Israel is going to wake up but it was prophecised we would lose our heritage.

Jeremiah 17:4
And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

SMH @LionofJudah I usually like your posts but all that you are saying right now is just plain ridiculous. Duck tales, fables, myths and legends. Please stop derailing the damn thread. This thread could have gone plat with many different opinions on the actual topic but you are fukking it up right now. :scusthov:

That's your opinion. How am I fukking it up? It seems people are interested in what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
No, I'm not trolling. Again, you need to understand that you've been lied to. Do you really expect the white man-who has murdered us, enslaved us, and is plotting our demise to this day to have educated you properly??

so they lied to all the white kids in my classes too? :mjpls:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't follow you. Again, Hebrews are from Israel, regardless of whether they got dispersed to other parts of the world. Our documents are the Bible, unless I'm missing what you're saying. In the last days (which these are), true Israel is going to wake up but it was prophecised we would lose our heritage.

herbrews are VERY well known for documenting their movement, in fact it's what they are especially known for. we know they were slaves in egypt and have ties to Ethiopia via their documents. with that said, why no documents of the slave trade?

:mjpls:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you pick and choose when you agree with proven, scientific evidence. :beli:

Archaeology is a hell of alot different than using DNA to trace someone's lineage from thousands or millions of years ago. Be real..

so they lied to all the white kids in my classes too? :mjpls:

Someone's gotta keep repeating the lie. The devil is good for that.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
That's your opinion. How am I fukking it up? It seems people are interested in what's going on.

This line leads me to know you are probably trolling. They are showing you how STUPID you sound they are not interested. Are you enjoying this attention and sounding stupid on purpose :ohlawd:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This line leads me to know you are probably trolling. They are showing you how STUPID you sound they are not interested. Are you enjoying this attention and sounding stupid on purpose :ohlawd:

Proverbs 1:22
How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

he's prolly on the other side like

mHM3DMk.gif

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When all else fails, resort to gifs, name calling, and jokes.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:what: Why can't people not have discussions anymore without someone wanting to fight? Bringing a physical altercation into the mix just screams immature. Op, I'm sure you're a grown man why couldn't you talk to this brother and get your point across without raising your voice? I mean all you did was perpetuate more stereotypes into his mind. I'm sure when he went home tonight he told his family all about the lazy, loud mouth African American man he came across today. I mean it was quite obvious he was trying to push your buttons and guess what? He succeeded. This shyt so embarrassing. :snoop: