almost kicked an africans *** today

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I don't blame you Freddy. I heard that shyt too when I was on a trip in Baltimore. Some of the Africans was trying to look down on me for being lazy. Come to find out that my one job paid more than the 3 jobs he had put together. I just let it go in one ear and out the other. I told him I was too lazy to listen to the bullshyt he was talkin'!!:jawalrus:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exodus 20:2
I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Deuteronomy Chapter 28:68

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt (bondage/slavery) again with ships (slave ships), by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen (slavemen/slavewomen), and no man shall buy (redeem) you.

SlaveShipBrookes.jpg

Deuteronomy Chapter 28:48

Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

iron_yoke.png

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
We might not be culturally African anymore but every black person from america/the americas is of african descent. Lets not get it twisted now.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Lol @ people of African descent calling each other monkeys like they are not related.

Anyways there's alot of ignorance on both sides, I have heard some black americans say the most dehumanizing sh!t about africans and I have also heard africans making the most ignorant comments about black americans.

O.P u should have exercised ur rights.........and lefts :yeshrug:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sorry breh no african american is east african/egyptian. We mostly come from west africa (usa, cuba, puerto rico, jamaica) or southern africa (brazil, colombia, Ecuador etc)

Brother, that's where we were TAKEN FROM, not where we are originally from. I don't know if you believe in the Bible, and if you don't, then you probably won't agree, but the Negroes in America are from the tribe of Judah, of the 12 Tribes of Israel. We're not African...we were escaping being persecuted in Jerusalem and the rest of Israel, so we fled down to Africa to mix ourselves among the people (obviously). We were there for some centuries, before the white man invaded and took us from there, which the Africans allowed. White people continually bring up that we were sold by our own people, which isn't true because the Africans ARE NOT our people. Plus, the ancient Egyptians were Black. The people in Egypt now are not the real Egyptians.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Not sure what you mean, but what I'm saying is people try to call us African due to the similarities in skin color, but we're not the same. People try to attribute our differences to race mixing, but there wasn't THAT much race mixing that went on while we were slaves. We were taken from Africa, but that wasn't our original home. We were escaping persecution there and were given by the Africans and the Arabs to the white man.

Exodus 11:7
But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.
Seriously I felt like slapping the shyt out of your reading this. I can't believe you of all people would believe this cac lie. I'm half african, and I have been to africa, true we had slavery (like the rest of the world) but that was indentured slavery. Look that up because it's nothing like what we had in the americas. They SOLD the indentured slaves/POWs but they had no idea that shyt was going to happen. The level of slavery going on in the America's was NEXT LEVEL. That shyt was not expected. The whites took that (even tho toward the middle africans were like no stop) and they ran with it, and turned it into something waaaay different, it became an international market. Not only that, but when the africans figured it out, they STILL kept doing it, and illegally. Heck even the brits had to send the Navy to stop the atrocities. It got carried away and that's not the africans fault. Indentured slavery was something everyone during that time practiced (blacks in america had white slaves) but what happened a generation later, was evil.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Why they don't call white Americans Europeans? Blacks are labeled African, but whites aren't labelled European? That just seems racist to me.

African by 'my definition', or African by citizenship? Ask yourself why there are white people in Africa...Anyway, no there wasn't that much race mixing going on. For one, whites looked at us like savages, so the women slave masters definitely couldn't have kids with the males (although I'm sure it happened) and the male slave owners didn't necessarily fukk every female slave. Stop believing everything that's told to you. Again, we were taken from Africa, but that doesn't mean we were African. If you left the U.S. because you were scared of being killed, and moved to Canada, kidnapped while in Canada and brought to China-are you an American, Canadian, or Chinese? Ignore citizenship for this question.
The average African-American is appropriately 1/5 white. That's like the equivalent of one grandparent.

1/3 of white Americans have African ancestry. Race mixing was happening in the US, not like it was in Latin America, but it was happening.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously I felt like slapping the shyt out of your reading this. I can't believe you of all people would believe this cac lie. I'm half african, and I have been to africa, true we had slavery (like the rest of the world) but that was indentured slavery. Look that up because it's nothing like what we had in the americas. They SOLD the indentured slaves/POWs but they had no idea that shyt was going to happen. The level of slavery going on in the America's was NEXT LEVEL. That shyt was not expected. The whites took that (even tho toward the middle africans were like no stop) and they ran with it, and turned it into something waaaay different, it became an international market. Not only that, but when the africans figured it out, they STILL kept doing it, and illegally. Heck even the brits had to send the Navy to stop the atrocities. It got carried away and that's not the africans fault. Indentured slavery was something everyone during that time practiced (blacks in america had white slaves) but what happened a generation later, was evil.

You feel like slapping me, but you won't. Deal with me civilized and we can dialogue.Now, what does indentured servants have to do with what I'm speaking of?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
He wanna sit around and kick all that "you guys are lazy. You do not use what you have" jazz, and im pissed the hell off so i say what you think them white folks see you as? He said hopefully not as one of you, and thats when i called him a bytch ass nikka and said thats why you come from a line full of cowards who could not even defend your own backyard from invaders and protect your children from combat. Things really got heated.

But i just wanna ask, :wtf: how can we want others to see beyond race when we cant even do it amongst ourselves?:ld:

:snoop: Learn your history, African slaves were sold by African war lords, nobody invaded shyt.