almost kicked an africans *** today

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why they don't call white Americans Europeans? Blacks are labeled African, but whites aren't labelled European? That just seems racist to me.

The average African-American is appropriately 1/5 white. That's like the equivalent of one grandparent.

1/3 of white Americans have African ancestry. Race mixing was happening in the US, not like it was in Latin America, but it was happening.

To be honest with you, all of that data about what percentage whatever we are comes from the white man. Do you expect him to tell you the truth?

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
Discuss the differences all you want, we both (Africans and African-Americans) gotta answer to the man anyways

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Brother, that's where we were TAKEN FROM, not where we are originally from. I don't know if you believe in the Bible, and if you don't, then you probably won't agree, but the Negroes in America are from the tribe of Judah, of the 12 Tribes of Israel. We're not African...we were escaping being persecuted in Jerusalem and the rest of Israel, so we fled down to Africa to mix ourselves among the people (obviously). We were there for some centuries, before the white man invaded and took us from there, which the Africans allowed. White people continually bring up that we were sold by our own people, which isn't true because the Africans ARE NOT our people. Plus, the ancient Egyptians were Black. The people in Egypt now are not the real Egyptians.

breh im 21 years old and even i know that 12 tribe of israel stuff is just to make black people feel good lol. Were of african descent.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You feel like slapping me, but you won't. Deal with me civilized and we can dialogue.Now, what does indentured servants have to do with what I'm speaking of?

what do you mean what does it have to do with it? is my post invisible? I just explained it in plain english. :what:

Thing is, you nikkas want to visit europe instead of the mother land, so internally you're going to continue to be tormented, and not have culture or a path, but I consistently preach to people, this is 2013, you can get a dna test to see where you're from, and tickets are not that expensive. You can travel to africa and chill for 2gs, nikkas throw that at skrippers and champagne and bottles on a weekend. :yeshrug: be lost, not my problem, but I know what time it is, and Im thankful for the experience. Now when Im in the west, I come in talkin mad shyt, cause now I know the real deal, not that Tv shyt. can't nobody tell me nothin.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you mean what does it have to do with it? is my post invisible? I just explained it in plain english. :what:

Thing is, you nikkas want to visit europe instead of the mother land, so internally you're going to continue to be tormented, and not have culture or a path, but I consistently preach to people, this is 2013, you can get a dna test to see where you're from, and tickets are not that expensive. You can travel to africa and chill for 2gs, nikkas throw that at skrippers and champagne and bottles on a weekend. :yeshrug: be lost, not my problem, but I know what time it is, and Im thankful for the experience. Now when Im in the west, I come in talkin mad shyt, cause now I know the real deal, not that Tv shyt. can't nobody tell me nothin.

Umm..you got me fukked up. I don't like white people, and the world would be better off without them. What I'm saying is this-the Negro in America is not the descendent from Africans, no matter what DNA test the WHITE MAN comes up with to prove the contrary. All of the continents and countries have been here since the beginning of time, but they haven't always been named what they currently are today. Your Biblical nationality is much different than what label the white man has put on you today as being. According to the Bible, the 'mother land' isn't Africa, although it's damn close to it (Israel).

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
should've kicked that african booty scratchers monkey ass

them pussies is the reason we over here to begin with

:huhldup:

You prob could of whopped him tho..Africans can't fight for shyt..have you seen blood sport? They jump around like monkeys..I don't know if that was really how they fight or not..but it's based on a true story so I'm a say yeah

:huhldup::huhldup:

What tribe are you from in Africa?

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

http://www.the-coli.com/higher-learning/127553-more-americans-view-blacks-racist-than-whites-hispanics.html :whistle:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Umm..you got me fukked up. I don't like white people, and the world would be better off without them. What I'm saying is this-the Negro in America is not the descendent from Africans, no matter what DNA test the WHITE MAN comes up with to prove the contrary. All of the continents and countries have been here since the beginning of time, but they haven't always been named what they currently are today. Your Biblical nationality is much different than what label the white man has put on you today as being. According to the Bible, the 'mother land' isn't Africa, although it's damn close to it (Israel).

Those continents had no homosapiens on them, so we came from some where, and we ALL come from Africa. wtf are you talking about :what:

Stop talking about that stupid biblical shyt, christianity is one of the newest forms of religion to justify morality.

man you must be trolling right now. you dont know about the bantu expansion? what? :what:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No, why do you believe we are? And please, don't use the Trans-Atlantic slave trade as 'proof' because being taken from a certain area doesn't mean you're indigenous to a certain area.

yes it does. :what:

you think when germanics were taken to rome, they forgot where they came from? then why did the goths over take rome and claim the very region they were from?

what...is...going on ...here.