Almost Human

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with this show. I look at it like a more serious buddy cop flick. Michael Ealy & Karl Urban work well together and all the episodes so far have been entertaining. I hope it does well and doesn't get the axe. The jokes are pretty well placed and come off genuinely funny. I also like how the last episode drew in the Mackenzie Crook (Rudy Lom). He's pretty good in his role.

SN: I would yamp Lily Taylor's (Captain Sandra Maldonado) tamp. I don't know why but she's got something that I like.

Did yall see that vid he watched on his wireless device?
Then after the vid ended it said 'Delete' or 'Save'
Wthhhh
The vid is old, its already saved......
Plus what kind of device would ask u to delete it if u just watched it?

Furthermore it asked it he wanted to save it, but if its not already saved how can it give u the option to delete it??????????
I think what he was viewing was similar to a phone message. You know how your phone will ask you to save a message after you listen to it even though it's obviously saved? I think that was the same situation just with new technology.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Last episode was pretty basic to me, with the drug dealer looking for a chemist to cook. The chemistry between the two leads is still strong, but I'm waiting for them to really hook me in.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I enjoyed this episode a lot more than last week, the medium was a good character and some of the ways they used the tech was cool like the hologram fake-out. Also Dorian flipping over the car.

yeah that was dope, showing a skillset Dorian had not used yet up until then, caught me off guard

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Good episode last night. I still think that ole girl Layla from Friday Night Lights is the weak link of the show, she's a terrible actress. Everyone else is great though and the shows tech is piff. Last week's Breaking Bad homage/parody was a little weak but this episode was stronger. The dramatic elements of the show work better right now than the comedic elements (except the banter between Lex and Dorian which is genuinely amusing) they need to work in that criminal syndicate from the Pilot because they haven't mentioned them once since then and lex's black girlfriend

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, this show is enjoyable to watch. The scene in the beginning was a little too much but Dorian came once again with the lulz. I told you all that thet treat this like a buddy comedy.

Avery was laying down the ether to my baby Sandy. Called her a lieutenant. Said that she wasn't good at her job, no one took her seriously, that she was single and would stay that way and no one would ever notice her. Then he gave her that final work when he said "I hope you get your man." That was fukked up, LOL.

The psychic chick had that look that I like in my weird girls. I knew that it was clones doing the dirty work and I knew that there was evidence for her to reach her family. I thought it would be from a crime that her pops committed back in the day. They wrapped up the episode very neatly and gave it a happy ending. fukk that lawyer because I been had dibbs on Sandy. Keep going Almost Human. I like what I see.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Show has been entertaining so far :ehh:

I like the chemistry between the star trek CAC and Michael Ealy the gawd. They need to bring back the backstory and mythos they had in the pilot soon that's part of why I'm watching the show. It felt like they created and showed us a whole new universe in the pilot brehs thats a strength this show can and has to use to it's advantage.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL at Dorian busting one of these in the episode:

7IuoJt3l.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
finally caught up, now I got five episodes of sleepy hollow to watch

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another dope episode. I hope they make their conversations in the squad car a thing because I really like it. LOL @ Dorian calling him a cave man and then issuing him a ticket for running a red light. I didn't think they would have other Dorians in the show at all. Shorty in the blue who got fulled over was looking kinda good.

I can't believe that they name dropped Bit Coins. I highly doubt that far into the future, they'd use that for money. That was an interesting take on the illegal organ transplant business as well. The Rivera chick from Vastral was cute as well. I guess Dorian wiped Other Dorian's memory but it was a nice reference to what he said about "being remembered" in the second episode. I hope more Other Dorians show up in the coming episodes.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
is this just a procedural with a robot?

or is there an overarching story but with each episode having them solve a case.. kinda like fringe

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
is this just a procedural with a robot?

or is there an overarching story but with each episode having them solve a case.. kinda like fringe

The first episode teases an overarching story, but ever since then it has mostly been a procedural with a robot. I hear the mythology is going to kick back in a few episodes.