Almost Human

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
just finished seeing the 2nd episode. I wish joss whedon was behind this show. There's so many levels they could go with this show, but its like the producers/fox is too scared to make this show too sci fi. I doubt this first season, is really going to get that deep, but if this show makes it to the 2nd season, I think they can take this to the next level

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
just finished seeing the 2nd episode. I wish joss whedon was behind this show. There's so many levels they could go with this show, but its like the producers/fox is too scared to make this show too sci fi. I doubt this first season, is really going to get that deep, but if this show makes it to the 2nd season, I think they can take this to the next level

So we can have another marvel agents of shield trash on our hands.:skip:

Nah they good with who they got.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Ole girl Layla from FNL is the weak link of the Pilot, she doesn't come off as a detective in the slightest.

Michael Ealy was good, you could tell if Urban called him a "Synthetic" one more time...:ufdup:

Urban does "hard nosed detective suffering from Mental trauma" part pretty well. Going forward I'd like to see a little more humor out of his character as he and Dorian begin to bond and work together...

Him throwing that first Droid out of the car had me :russ:

You see he cut that shyt out after the third time saying...he was gonna beat his ass if he kept it up!! LOL

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
So we can have another marvel agents of shield trash on our hands.:skip:

Nah they good with who they got.
:why: Damn homie you must not know his body of work. And I'm pretty sure he's not involved in that show. Go check out firefly, angel, and Buffy
The character development and dialog that he creates in his shows can stand next to some heavy hitters like breaking bad.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Looks boring AF, saw the first episode. Will watch the 2nd now, but I already know It's :camby: status.
Hope shyt doesn't pick up like Arrow after I quit on it. :heh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
off the first episode, i like the show. i have a feeling that shyts gonna get corny down the road. when i saw that clip of all those kids in the office, it gave me a sense of impending doom.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Last night's episode was cool, they seem to have scaled back on mentioning any mythology since the 1st episode though. So far it has been case of the week type stuff, but I understand they need to develop the characters more.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The show is cool but I hope they eventually move away from the case of the week type episodes.I need an ongoing storyline to keep interested

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the 3rd ep and so far it's :ld:

Fringe was similar to an extent that it didn't get into the mythology until about halfway through the season but the first half still had good episodes, a lot of sci-fi.

Right now it's almost like any generic cop show where two unlikely cops are partnered up and solve crimes while learning about each other, just set in a time where you have bangbots and face changers.