Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
The finale didn't even feel like a finale. Nothing got revealed, not even a cliffhanger to hint at a bigger plot line coming. No kind of pay off at all, shyt just ended with a lame story about Kennex's pops. :wtf:

I'm not sure why I stuck with it all the way. :snoop:
That's really the main complain I have with the show. I thought it just went on hiatus...I didn't realize that was actually the planned finale :wtf:

The fukk were these writers thinkking?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: I quit on this show after 4 episodes back in December. Did Karl Urban hook-up with ol' girl from "Friday Night Lights" & who used to be engaged to Derek Jeter, by the end of the season?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: I quit on this show after 4 episodes back in December. Did Karl Urban hook-up with ol' girl from "Friday Night Lights" & who used to be engaged to Derek Jeter, by the end of the season?

Nah, they never got to that point.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Abrams is starting to rack up a couple L's...:patrice:

I have faith he will smash the next Star Trek and Star Wars out of the park though :patrice:

TV really isn't his thing :patrice:

lamar davis

Rookie
Daps
never really got into this but the couple of episodes i did watch were okay...so i'm not that upset about the cancellation....what i am worried about is that this show is going to be replaced with more singing/talent or cooking reality shows which are already on network tv every other night.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Abrams is starting to rack up a couple L's...:patrice:

I have faith he will smash the next Star Trek and Star Wars out of the park though :patrice:

TV really isn't his thing :patrice:

:childplease: He ain't really involved in the TV shows the produces now a days. He's just the big name executive producer name to put the creator's show on.