Almost Human

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This show has been a disappointment to me

Ratings are dropping, the show is too procedural, FOX airing episodes out of order,and now they are about to take a long midseason break 7 episodes in :snoop:

I dont even know why I continue to give shows on network tv a shot...bout to go back to waiting til a show hits season 3 before I give it a chance

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The first episode teases an overarching story, but ever since then it has mostly been a procedural with a robot. I hear the mythology is going to kick back in a few episodes.
From what I read the mythology isnt going to be too deep anyway

Its always gonna be a cop procedural with a little mythology here and there

Maybe if they get a season 2 they might learn from their mistakes like they did with Fringe but I doubt this gets renewed

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Maybe if they get a season 2 they might learn from their mistakes like they did with Fringe but I doubt this gets renewed

Yeah, unfortunately the ratings have been on a downward spiral since it premiered. It will depend on how it does coming back from hiatus.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

its a damn shame. i watched 3 eps, and when i saw that it was just one story episodes i fell back. A sci fy show like this def needs to be serialized and have some type of underlying story to make it interesting. This show badly needed the goat josh whedon in charge of the direction of this show.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
sci-fi procedural is just an odd combination

it's trying to appeal to 2 different crowds and (probably?) not appealing to either one.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But even with Fringe, the mythology picked up the second half of season 1 and you realized the episodes in the first half was building it up. And its monsters of the week episodes in the first half were at least good sci-fi episodes.

This shyt here is the same shyt you see on one of those generic TNT or USA shows with two cops with different personalties getting paired together, solving cases while learning to work together.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like what I have seen so far. Cats is bailing when the season isn't even over. Y'all gotta have more faith than that.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought Dorian's mood swings because he didn't get enough power was pretty funny. He finally got a room-mate, but not the one he was looking for. The villain of the week was pretty generic though.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was an alright episode. I'm really surprised that they went with a Saw plot for this episode. Even down to the bomb necklaces and broadcasting the show. I also can't believe that they got this low budget Criss Angel to the villain. I liked the introduction of the new technology that enclosed the bomb but why didn't they use it on the trailer to prevent debris from flying all around.

I refuse to believe that Dorian was completing all his previous missions above 60%. This battery BS was just an excuse to have Dorian act out of character which I liked but wish it was brought about in a different manner. Dead and Dorian being room mates with Rudy at the end and him punching ol boy in the beginning. He ate that shot.

This was an alright episode. Not the strongest one to bring in the new year.