Almost Human

Daps
Did yall see that vid he watched on his wireless device?
Then after the vid ended it said 'Delete' or 'Save'
Wthhhh
The vid is old, its already saved......
Plus what kind of device would ask u to delete it if u just watched it?

Furthermore it asked it he wanted to save it, but if its not already saved how can it give u the option to delete it??????????

Didn't know 50 cent was ever up for this show, but yea it didn't make any sense, it was suppose to be dramatic but came off kind of stupid.

Daps
I've never watched a full season of a network tv show, quality never compares to something on hbo or even amc:manny: I don't see this show changing that. I've heard good things about Hannibal, maybe I should check that out. Still have a yearning deep down for a good sci-fi series, looking forward to sense8 hoping the Wachokiskis and JMS don't let me down:sadcam:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never watched a full season of a network tv show, quality never compares to something on hbo or even amc:manny: I don't see this show changing that. I've heard good things about Hannibal, maybe I should check that out. Still have a yearning deep down for a good sci-fi series, looking forward to sense8 hoping the Wachokiskis and JMS don't let me down:sadcam:
:smugdraper:Do it.

Was surprised NBC was letting them show the shyt they did. First 2-3 minutes of the pilot had me :lupe::leon::damn:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the 1st episode was pretty good.

From a production standpoint it looked really good and captured the futuristic setup nicely.

For those saying the main character didn't show much emotion, that is a part of his character early on as he is supposed to be the hard nosed old school detective, and as his partnership with Dorian grows I expect to see more emotion from him.

Didn't even really notice the save/delete thing on the video.

It didn't blow me away, but the show has a lot of potential and I plan to tune in tomorrow for the 2nd episode.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just finished the 1st episode and I thought it was pretty good :ehh:

Looks like FOX is putting alot of money into this show so I hope the ratings are good

Probably wont watch episode 2 til tomorrow cause of monday night football

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I like the premise of the show, and great casting. The writing def needs to improve though, cuz the first ep was mad predictable.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ole girl Layla from FNL is the weak link of the Pilot, she doesn't come off as a detective in the slightest.

Michael Ealy was good, you could tell if Urban called him a "Synthetic" one more time...:ufdup:

Urban does "hard nosed detective suffering from Mental trauma" part pretty well. Going forward I'd like to see a little more humor out of his character as he and Dorian begin to bond and work together...

Him throwing that first Droid out of the car had me :russ:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Looks like the ratings are good

Sundays episode had 9 million viewers and nights episode had 7 million

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just finished episode 2, thought it was better than the first episode

Still not sure if there's a major plot or are they gonna do 1 case per episode but I like it