Allen Iverson is my man but...Yo!?!?!?

Daps
that nicca a lame. He'll never grow up. :snoop:
Look what the nicca was rockin in Philly this playoffs! :smh:

:birdman:

slow down homie...chill with the disrespect...

What he had on in the Ohillies playoff was alright...wasnt nothing wrong wit what he had on. Its a sporting event...what is he supposed to where a 3 piece suit?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I only saw the top half of the pic when i opened the thread, i'm like wtf, so he finally got a suit on...ain't nothing wrong. Then i scrolled down and almost had a heart attack

:laff:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
he doesn't have to wear skinny jeans

just dress like you're aware that you're not in high school anymore

nikka looks like one of those dudes in their late 30's that still stay with their mother, have no job & stays on the block tryna holla at 18 yr olds...

of course he's just being himself... and he's never came off as mature... doesn't take away the fact that he looks ridiculous for his age...

guarantee you AI is more mature than most. dude has been thru more and is a wise cat

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
The fukk Zuckerberg have to do with this? Ya'll need to stop comparing us to them because it ain't the same fight.

Because why are we holding A.I to a standard and we aren’t holding other people to the same standard? People want to knock someone on how they dress but won’t go after another high profile figure. Where is the thread talking about Shaun White or Tony Hawk and how they dress? I know the reason why. We all know the reason why. Yall always coming with some bullshyt.

Daps
Yo, this picture was taken a while ago so chill with the "he hasn't grown up" talk. Im just sayin, even for back then, this picture is drawin'. :heh:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
guarantee you AI is more mature than most. dude has been thru more and is a wise cat

Going through a lot doesn't make you mature... being 36 still flying your entourage of 50 nikkaz who ain't doing nothing but leeching off you isn't mature... using your daughter being sick as an excuse to get out of your contract then turn around and go to the strip club the next 3 days before paparazzi catches you up isn't mature...

When nikkaz get money that quick & fame that quick fresh out the hood at the age A.I. got it... they usually never have to deal with the politics of actually becoming adults because as long as they're on top people will kiss their ass until they fall from grace... I call it the "R. Kelly Syndrome"... :lolbron:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:birdman:

slow down homie...chill with the disrespect...

What he had on in the Ohillies playoff was alright...wasnt nothing wrong wit what he had on. Its a sporting event...what is he supposed to where a 3 piece suit?

cmon man...dude looked like a lil kid

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
You're not making much sense. So someone who wears baggy pants has the maturity level of a high school student? The fukk?

He's an NBA legend and one of the greatest players ever. You guys want to invalidate his legacy all because he refuses to dress like this:

carlton-wade.jpg

carmeloanthonytime100galatime100mostccn35xaw34ml.jpg

P1-BG617_NBAAhe_GV_20120614165258.jpg

fukk you. You mother fukking conforming metrosexual p*ssy ass c00n.

You're the one that's not making sense you fukkin' F A G G O T :pacspit:

People are crackin' on AI because he's 40 something and looks like he just stepped out of a fukking 1998 Master P video. You come in here crying about some nonsence and start comparing one extreme to another. Ppl are talkin' about dressing like an adult - not Andre 3000.