Allen Iverson is my man but...Yo!?!?!?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
You're the one that's not making sense you fukkin' F A G G O T :pacspit:

People are crackin' on AI because he's 40 something and looks like he just stepped out of a fukking 1998 Master P video. You come in here crying about some nonsence and start comparing one extreme to another. Ppl are talkin' about dressing like an adult - not Andre 3000.

:ooh:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
You're not making much sense. So someone who wears baggy pants has the maturity level of a high school student? The fukk?

He's an NBA legend and one of the greatest players ever. You guys want to invalidate his legacy all because he refuses to dress like this:

carlton-wade.jpg

carmeloanthonytime100galatime100mostccn35xaw34ml.jpg

P1-BG617_NBAAhe_GV_20120614165258.jpg

fukk you. You mother fukking conforming metrosexual p*ssy ass c00n.

Damn breh, go take your medicine you extra angry like we smacked ur mother or something

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Going through a lot doesn't make you mature... being 36 still flying your entourage of 50 nikkaz who ain't doing nothing but leeching off you isn't mature... using your daughter being sick as an excuse to get out of your contract then turn around and go to the strip club the next 3 days before paparazzi catches you up isn't mature...

When nikkaz get money that quick & fame that quick fresh out the hood at the age A.I. got it... they usually never have to deal with the politics of actually becoming adults because as long as they're on top people will kiss their ass until they fall from grace... I call it the "R. Kelly Syndrome"... :lolbron:

AI handle his the best way he see fit. i aint mad at him

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MJ gets clowned for his horrible fashion sense: Everythings A-OK

LeBron, Durant, Westbrook get clowned for silly geek chic crap: Perfectly fine.

AI gets clowned for looking like a 10 year old wearing his pops old suit on picture day: "AI IS TOO REAL" and "BUT THE WHITE MAN-"

:stopitslime:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
MJ gets clowned for his horrible fashion sense: Everythings A-OK

LeBron, Durant, Westbrook get clowned for silly geek chic crap: Perfectly fine.

AI gets clowned for looking like a 10 year old wearing his pops old suit on picture day: "AI IS TOO REAL" and "BUT THE WHITE MAN-"

:stopitslime:

This post is too real... :birdman:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Going through a lot doesn't make you mature... being 36 still flying your entourage of 50 nikkaz who ain't doing nothing but leeching off you isn't mature... using your daughter being sick as an excuse to get out of your contract then turn around and go to the strip club the next 3 days before paparazzi catches you up isn't mature...

When nikkaz get money that quick & fame that quick fresh out the hood at the age A.I. got it... they usually never have to deal with the politics of actually becoming adults because as long as they're on top people will kiss their ass until they fall from grace... I call it the "R. Kelly Syndrome"... :lolbron:

get off his dikk

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because why are we holding A.I to a standard and we aren’t holding other people to the same standard? People want to knock someone on how they dress but won’t go after another high profile figure. Where is the thread talking about Shaun White or Tony Hawk and how they dress? I know the reason why. We all know the reason why. Yall always coming with some bullshyt.

:snoop:

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Don't come at AI the gawd like that. This pic is a couple years old. And he just staying true to what he likes and who he is, can't knock any man for that. He also is mid 30's and trust me when you get to that age range depending on ya upbrining and what era you was around you gonna dress in that way or similar to it for a long time...I hear nobody saying clyde fraiser need to grow up and he dress like its the 60's.