Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
sadai.png

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
So when rich white people rock sandals and t-shirts to business meetings, it's cool, hell, even celebrated. Mark Cuban literally dresses like a bum and nobody says shyt. But Allen Iverson rocks what he wants to rock, and it's a big fukking problem.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So when rich white people rock sandals and t-shirts to business meetings, it's cool, hell, even celebrated. Mark Cuban literally dresses like a bum and nobody says shyt. But Allen Iverson rocks what he wants to rock, and it's a big fukking problem.

yep. truth.com

besides this pic was taken years ago

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I find this more acceptable than the fat ties with the extra big knots. And havoc is right how can u define mature? Most women now dress like hookers but they think their mature

And the thing is its ok to dress gay with skinny jeans but not urban with baggy pants. :smh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I need a date for that pic before I make any harsh statements..

I'd be alot more disgusted if he was wearing skinny jeans and a Westbrook/Wade type shirt.

A.I. gets a pass from me to dress like its 2002 for the rest of his life.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I don't see a problem with the photo. Do you want him to wear skinny jeans or something?

You guys are gay as fukk worrying about what another man is wearing. You all are acting like a bunch of females that frequent a celebrity gossip site and are obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. fukking fakkitity c00ns.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kids dont even dress like that no more. He dressing like a late twenty or thrity year old would if they dont wanna follow trends. Cmon man yall forget evsryone wanted to be ai at one pointin time. I like it better than tight pink pants. I dunno what to think bout this gen. Go wear ur damn urkel glasses and tight panta and talk in 10 years bout who look goofier.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see a problem with the photo. Do you want him to wear skinny jeans or something?

You guys are gay as fukk worrying about what another man is wearing. You all are acting like a bunch of females that frequent a celebrity gossip site and are obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. fukking fakkitity c00ns.

come on bruh, I understand calling everybody gay and c00ns makes u feel cool, but let's be real....

that shyt is plain ridiculous, we clown MJ all the time for stuff like this and nobody gets mad.
michael-jordan-chris-paul-cedric.jpg

Why all of a sudden u gotta run in the thread with ur chest poked out when somebody get on AI?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
he doesn't have to wear skinny jeans

just dress like you're aware that you're not in high school anymore

nikka looks like one of those dudes in their late 30's that still stay with their mother, have no job & stays on the block tryna holla at 18 yr olds...

of course he's just being himself... and he's never came off as mature... doesn't take away the fact that he looks ridiculous for his age...