Allen Iverson is my man but...Yo!?!?!?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So when rich white people rock sandals and t-shirts to business meetings, it's cool, hell, even celebrated. Mark Cuban literally dresses like a bum and nobody says shyt. But Allen Iverson rocks what he wants to rock, and it's a big fukking problem.

Mark Cuban is a fukking billionaire. That is thousands of millions. He could show up in a suit made of fukking bologna and people would be like :manny:

Daps
Reppin
The Bar

Haha ok bun you keep dancing over there.

images-5.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
People really need to lay off the way others dress.

What makes it look strange is the fact that he has a jacket on with the pants and shoes. without the jacket nobody would be talking about this or saying he dresses like a kid.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I love AI, but he looks like a convict that just got out. On his way to the PO or a menial job interview.:aicmon:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikkas wearing a Choppa suit and nikkas in here defending it :wtf:

It's not about conforming and dressing up metrosexual cuz you could rock a baggy suit and still look dope, just look at Steve Harvey. But this nikkas suit is literally dragging to the floor its so big. Lookin like a ten year old who dressed himself for the first time.

This is Choppa suit 2012 and nikkas wanna have a serious debate about it:heh:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
A.I my nikka, but pants that big was never in style :laff:

dude could jump out of a plane and land safely in them shyts

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: says the guy with a fukkin anime avatar. Iverson is an NBA legend, he don't have to leave his crib worrying about what you think about his outfits.

:laff: this thread got me dyin wit all the insults thrown around,everybody gettin it:dead:.

Jordan get clowned cuz he dress like a corny white man tryna fit in,not the suit but the tackyness I never seen a black man under 85 master....AI makin a statement,he representin us....the size of those pants is obviously a big "fuk you:damn:" to david stern...I don't care what he wear,he rpped the culture against all odds for us...u bytch azz nikkas actin fake as fuk in here dissin a legend cuz he ain't what he used to be....Yeah he look like he bout to go play a pickup game wit T.D Jakes but if this wuz the year 2000 and he wuz dressed like this,you too would be in the store tuggin on ya mamas dress "oooh oooh mama I wanna dress like a nikka drafted straight outta prison to the church league:krs:"