Allen Iverson is my man but...Yo!?!?!?

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
The fukk are so many grown men tossing on the cape for AI? Thats my nikka but I don't care if the pic is from 5 days ago or 5 years ago...he looks like a fukking clown :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
With all due respect Dwayne Wade and Carmelo both dress like the "Help". Those two are terrible dressers. It's like they got their black card and bought every possible piece of clothing from Ralph Lauren and decided to wear it all at once.

Any person who wears black rim glasses with no prescription deserves to be tarred and feathered. I'm going to start using wheel chairs just for the heck of it. Better yet I'm going to start wearing a band-aid for no fckin reason.

Oh wait we've been through that era already. Whenever I see D-Wade or Carmelo I'm waiting for the line of servers to come behind them with my food. They dress like chefs. It's terrible to have all that money and have such poor taste. Russel Westbrook my amphibious brotha, actually makes his unique style work. It's a little much at times but it flows.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
AI 's immaturity is not solely based on the way he dresses. But the way he dresses does play a big part in it. For all of you defending AI, please remember he can afford to go through life living in his second childhood so to speak. You can't.

:skip:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Iverson is now broke sources say

-sent from phone Mark Jackson used to send his d!ck to the skripper

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Mark Cuban literally dresses like a bum and nobody says shyt.

ept_sports_nba_experts-666928914-1250691930.jpg

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
:rudy: says the guy with a fukkin anime avatar. Iverson is an NBA legend, he don't have to leave his crib worrying about what you think about his outfits.

LMAOOOOOOOO

I have a 30+ year old friend who still watches anime. We don't speak anymore.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
First of all, even when nikkas dressed like that, in the early 2000's nikkas new how to rock a suit when it was time . A. I. Doesn't. If this was this nikka just chilling I would give him a pass, bit its a nba photo shoot. Where a suit or something presentable.

We clown nba nikkas for rocking glasses but give a.i a pass for rocking hammer pants to a photo shoot. Yall nikkas like to pick and choose when ya'll like to clown, nikkas you clown a nikka for wearing glasses or a cardigan, but the nikka with hammer pants gets a pass smh.

Bubba chuck will forever be that dude, everybody wanted to be him. Cmon though son

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

bewitched

Pro
Daps
For anyone who doesn't see the issue with how he's dressed, would you wear that to a job interview?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
For anyone who doesn't see the issue with how he's dressed, would you wear that to a job interview?

What does this have to do with a job interview?

One of my idiotic professors used that logic on me. He was criticizing me for wearing baggy pants (it's a casual school day) and asked me, "Would you dress like that for a job interview?" fukking divorced fat c*nt bytch. Hope she gets AIDS.