Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got some hoes that will suck your dikk or fukk while the baby in the same room in the baby carriage. :sas2:

Not that I would do it. I told her I don't feel comfortable doing anything like that knowing a baby is asleep in the same room.
d70d7afec881ac489c2f95ca1be478b2808fb47b.png

so I’ve heard…so I’ve heard. :lolbron:

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Bruh he does. One labor day weekend he was out in LA at the Mondrian with the goonies from Jersey. I pulled up on them in the cut and bummed some weed off em. Real talk, I took three pulls off the blunt and no doubt that shyt was laced.

Keenan a real street nikka for real.
:mjlol:

Daps
Just comes off like a silly goofy Mr Nice Guy non juice flowing inducing type of cat to me. Whereas she looks like one of those closet freak types who likes a cock strong alpha thug type of cat.

Just my view.
But if she presses for too much alimony, ol girl will end up in a ditch near the Catskills.

KT just had ol boy roughed up to send her a message. She can get got. Daughters gon end up hating her.

Your Welcome

Hear Too Help
Daps
Not sure if posted but in the other thread I spoke about having relations with Kenan’s ex-wife in the past.

Seemingly she was still in the streets while married and this led to divorce and allegedly to the attack on Chris Redd that’s been in the news.

Not sure if it’s babble but interesting story if true

*too

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I hate to say it, but brehs need to realize when you get with a woman out of your league physically, eventually, she’s going to want something else. A nice personality, and money only go so far.

:hubie:

I’ll say the same about Pete Davidson. He gets the baddies, but his relationships only last about a year, and the women leave him.

Let em know. “looks don’t matter” gang thinks it’s sweet. :mjlol:

Money and “game” will get you through the door. But…

The dude she cheated with looks goofy too.

She just a whore and whore will ALWAYS cheat.