Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Usually when Mike starts going crazy, dudes get scared. Even Joe Rogan was a lil shook. Keenan like I wish that n1gga would. Calm as hell. He the new Marvin Harrison

Nah... Even when thecoli was saying he stood up to Mike back when the video was posted B4, I disagreed in how y'all were framing it.

He didn't challenge Mike... He was on some "you are a King, my good brother... I love you" type shyt.

I dont even agree with Keenans point.
You know Mike from tv.
Mike probably got bodies you don't know about, and he probably done beat the shyt outta bytches.

If he believes he's a "N*gga" :yeshrug:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Nah... Even when thecoli was saying he stood up to Mike back when the video was posted B4, I disagreed in how y'all were framing it.

He didn't challenge Mike... He was on some "you are a King, my good brother... I love you" type shyt.

You know Mike from tv.
Mike probably got bodies you don't know about, and he probably done beat the shyt outta bytches.

that nikka would've been incarcerated for murder. if mike hit any WOMAN that would have come out long ago

mag357

Superstar
Daps
that nikka would've been incarcerated for murder. if mike hit any WOMAN that would have come out long ago

Mike was in the streets heavy back in the day.
Not everything comes out.

This is what Mike was telling ol boy
You don't know him and all his demons. All the things he's seen and done.

I forgot who the person was that said Mike robbed his mother back in the day.

Think it was Ugod from Wu

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Yeahhh that's what I got from that argument. Tyson probably struggling with regrets. Hence why he smokes pounds and play with birds. We look at his antics and the fact that he laid hands on jawns, but that before the fame Tyson :whoa:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

You know Mike from tv.

The use of the word "niqqa".

I use it freely. I understand the history and the negative connotations.

I always make a joke about ducks. If all ducks decided they wanted to be called something else and were ready for war because of it, and you called them ducks and they proceeded to whoop your ass.

The FIRST thing you'd say when help arrived would be "these ducks whooped my ass"

Meaning. No matter the reason we have been globally known as niqqas, that's where we're at. We can go to war next month to try to make it stop but the name of the war will be the Niqqa War of 2024.

I also think only Black people can use the word in front of Black people. No logical reason other than we can use it - in front of Black people - and y'all can't.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yeahhh that's what I got from that argument. Tyson probably struggling with regrets. Hence why he smokes pounds and play with birds. We look at his antics and the fact that he laid hands on jawns, but that before the fame Tyson :whoa:

Yea, you can tell nikkaz that got a lot going in in their past.

Im still surprised Tyson is still alive to this day.

Guys like him and dmx seen to have always struggled with their past

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The use of the word "niqqa".

I use it freely. I understand the history and the negative connotations.

I always make a joke about ducks. If all ducks decided they wanted to be called something else and were ready for war because of it, and you called them ducks and they proceeded to whoop your ass.

The FIRST thing you'd say when help arrived would be "these ducks whooped my ass"

Meaning. No matter the reason we have been globally known as niqqas, that's where we're at. We can go to war next month to try to make it stop but the name of the war will be the Niqqa War of 2024.

I also think only Black people can use the word in front of Black people. No logical reason other than we can use it - in front of Black people - and y'all can't.

That last part I do a joke about lol

Like I get what craccaz are saying.
They don't really want to say the word, but if the word is so bad... So bad that they can't say it in any context... Like they can't even read it off a paper.
Then why da fukk do we call each other it all the time lol

But It's like when u walk into a public bathroom. You don't piss in the urinal right next to a muthafukka.
U skip a couple.

U don't walk into an elevator and stand right next to a muthafukka... U stand in the other corner.

These are just unwritten rules.
You ain't gotta understand it.
U just follow the social rules

Ain't no logical reason why white people can't even utter it, but we can... Just don't say it:manny:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
That last part I do a joke about lol

Like I get what craccaz are saying.
They don't really want to say the word, but if the word is so bad... So bad that they can't say it in any context... Like they can't even read it off a paper.
Then why da fukk do we call each other it all the time lol

But It's like when u walk into a public bathroom. You don't piss in the urinal right next to a muthafukka.
U skip a couple.

U don't walk into an elevator and stand right next to a muthafukka... U stand in the other corner.

These are just unwritten rules.
You ain't gotta understand it.
U just follow the social rules

Ain't no logical reason why white people can't even utter it, but we can... Just don't say it:manny:

I'm actually playing dumb when I say I have no logical reason they can say it in front of us.

It has to do with the slurs that dominant social groups use against the ones they dominate.

Women call each other "bish" with glee. Gay people use "faqqot". I bet little people still say "midget" to each other.

There's no slur that you can call white people that actually bothers them. There's no slur for men that women can use to actually upset us. Women call a man a "dog" and the man says "arf arf Baby" and laughs.

It's related to that. The oppressed groups flip the slurs as a term of endearment. And since there's no slur for the dominant group, all we can do is enforce the "nonsense" rule that they can't call us that shyt to our face.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I'm actually playing dumb when I say I have no logical reason they can say it in front of us.

It has to do with the slurs that dominant social groups use against the ones they dominate.

Women call each other "bish" with glee. Gay people use "faqqot". I bet little people still say "midget" to each other.

There's no slur that you can call white people that actually bothers them. There's no slur for men that women can use to actually upset us. Women call a man a "dog" and the man says "arf arf Baby" and laughs.

It's related to that. The oppressed groups flip the slurs as a term of endearment. And since there's no slur for the dominant group, all we can do is enforce the "nonsense" rule that they can't call us that shyt to our face.

Gotcha... Check out my point tho.

Only the word "N*gga" is the word that can't be used by them in any context.
People can say any other word if it's not in a context to hurt someone's feelings or be disrespectful.

Like we've seen white people get in trouble for just repeating rap lyrics.
They can't even read it if it's written down.
They have to say "the N word"

So if the word is that bad...
Like saying Candyman in the mirror...
Then that means black people definitely shouldn't say it.
We definitely shouldn't be calling each other a word that we'd kill someone else for saying.

The shyt isn't logical or rational.
But there's a lot of things in society that is done or not done that makes no sense.
But we do them anyway

So basically... It's just don't say it muthafukka :manny: Im with that

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

U right, my bad I see what you saying before he became famous and was running the streets

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No he was not shook lol

:salute:to my fellow ATLien Kenan lol

Stop flaug'n on some homer shyt.

Keenan was shook as fukk.

along with his goof lame ass homie.

Ol failure to read a room face ass nikka. Stop flaug'n.

Art Barr