Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Harming another man cause YOUR bytch chose him? nah. simp shyt. Use the evidence to lower your alimony and child support and keep it moving

I recently saw that Chris dude stand up special not realizing he was dude who stole Kenan wife, it was pretty funny

yea I have mixed feelings about this....but that was his boy/co worker.....didn't he literally put him on career wise?

wasn't just some random dude... IDK I feel like this might be warranted...

oh n fukk mondo burger

Mars

Superstar
Daps
It's all good until the dude you got touched pays goons to get back at you.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
aw shyt what
:dead: :russ:
No lie. 2009 Labor Day weekend. Mondrian on Sunset. I would have kicked it with them for longer if my ex wasn’t complaining about the smell of the trees. Real talk she might have saved my life that night cause I was high high and I can’t even swim fam.

They was chill, three deep in the cut. LA was like that which is sad to see all this check in shyt take off.You could see a nikka on tv somewhere, kick it, blow some weed and then push off.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
People think Kenan don’t got any connects? Chris Redd better let everybody know…

tom-and-jerry-tom.gif