Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
ASGh2sA.png

:sas2:
This smile says ‘oh shyt, this bytch crazy! Wtf is you doing bytch, he’s in the room!

That forehead glistening due to nervous sweat.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
True story. 2010. Labor Day weekend. Bruh and his goons were cool. My ex was stressing me out when we got there and fine women everywhere poolside that evening. I smelled the trees, gave her my card to go to the bar and followed my nose out that bytch like Toucan Sam. No lie, I rolled up, said that shyt smelled good and they passed the blunt. I took 3-4 pulls, kicked it with them and then rolled upstairs to the room once I realized that shyt was laced.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
True story. 2010. Labor Day weekend. Bruh and his goons were cool. My ex was stressing me out when we got there and fine women everywhere poolside that evening. I smelled the trees, gave her my card to go to the bar and followed my nose out that bytch like Toucan Sam. No lie, I rolled up, said that shyt smelled good and they passed the blunt. I took 3-4 pulls, kicked it with them and then rolled upstairs to the room once I realized that shyt was laced.
:russ::dead::russ:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps

aw shyt what
:dead: :russ:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
No homo but I don’t get why everyone acting like Keenan is some decrepit looking Sméagol dude. He looks like a regular average breh. He just so happens to be rich and famous since he was like 15.

Lil Wayne is MUCH worse looking than someone like Keenan and he stay with baddies. Why? Because he’s RICH and FAMOUS since he was like 15. At least Keenan doesn’t have a heavy drug problem.

This ain’t about looks. A hoe gonna BE a hoe and it don’t matter about you stressin
Coli doesn't wanna hear this. A lot of tlr posters haven't progressed past the 9th grade mentally.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is all speculation and semi dry snitching since we know certain people watch this forum :beli:

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Keenan probably called his goon Kel to knock dude TF out

Dude aint p*ssy and stood his ground against Mike :mjlol:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Harming another man cause YOUR bytch chose him? nah. simp shyt. Use the evidence to lower your alimony and child support and keep it moving

I recently saw that Chris dude stand up special not realizing he was dude who stole Kenan wife, it was pretty funny

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Harming another man cause YOUR bytch chose him? nah. simp shyt. Use the evidence to lower your alimony and child support and keep it moving

I recently saw that Chris dude stand up special not realizing he was dude who stole Kenan wife, it was pretty funny

fukk that...
Revenge is a salve to the soul...
And actions have repercussions...

Time to let go of those contrived street level tropes of manhood that were created by the scum of our culture...

Your wife is off limits...