Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

Daps
ASGh2sA.png

:sas2:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
No homo but I don’t get why everyone acting like Keenan is some decrepit looking Sméagol dude. He looks like a regular average breh. He just so happens to be rich and famous since he was like 15.

Lil Wayne is MUCH worse looking than someone like Keenan and he stay with baddies. Why? Because he’s RICH and FAMOUS since he was like 15. At least Keenan doesn’t have a heavy drug problem.

This ain’t about looks. A hoe gonna BE a hoe and it don’t matter about you stressin
Just comes off like a silly goofy Mr Nice Guy non juice flowing inducing type of cat to me. Whereas she looks like one of those closet freak types who likes a cock strong alpha thug type of cat.

Just my view.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Always lowkey with it though cause he ain’t NEVER getting caught…

Chris gon be looking over his shoulder forever.

These comedians are plugged in with each other so it’s not like he can do his work behind the scenes. He has to be at shows and that’s exactly where they caught his ass lacking.

He had feel like Keenan was some kind of bytch who wasn’t gonna react to his bytch getting it in with a damn co-worker. Mans must’ve thought this woulda been like Marcus and Gerard in Boomerang when Marcus got with Angela.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
you got ho’s who sneak out the house and leave their children unattended for dikk :banderas:

umm not that I would condone that. :whoa:
You got some hoes that will suck your dikk or fukk while the baby in the same room in the baby carriage. :sas2:

Not that I would do it. I told her I don't feel comfortable doing anything like that knowing a baby is asleep in the same room.
d70d7afec881ac489c2f95ca1be478b2808fb47b.png