Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Chris Redd is pretty pathetic dating Keenan ex esepecislly if they are friends.

Dude a celebrity with access to younger fresher p*ssy but he decided on the ex wife of a former co Star. Definition of Beta Male shyt.

Chris must have dated the ugliest girls pre fame to have those kind of standards.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Chris Redd is pretty pathetic dating Keenan ex esepecislly if they are friends.

Dude a celebrity with access to younger fresher p*ssy but he decided on the ex wife of a former co Star. Definition of Beta Male shyt.

Chris must have dated the ugliest girls pre fame to have those kind of standards.
I wouldn't have fukked with her off the strength of their relationship being coworkers. I mean you are on TV too and can easily pull top level p*ssy off your own merits.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Let's be real, it's obvious that he wasn't getting her juices flowing (just look at him). I can just look at her and tell she an unfaithful slut that likes to get dikked down thorough.

No homo but I don’t get why everyone acting like Keenan is some decrepit looking Sméagol dude. He looks like a regular average breh. He just so happens to be rich and famous since he was like 15.

Lil Wayne is MUCH worse looking than someone like Keenan and he stay with baddies. Why? Because he’s RICH and FAMOUS since he was like 15. At least Keenan doesn’t have a heavy drug problem.

This ain’t about looks. A hoe gonna BE a hoe and it don’t matter about you stressin

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
@CouldntBeMeTho

716wuv.jpg
This needs to be an official smilie