Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The idea of Kenan Thompson moving around like Vito Corleone or Tony Soprano got me :dead:

Kenan got a bathrobe on meeting Kel in his basement so you can't watch Kenan scheming :mjlol:

Chris Redd is lucky he didn't end up getting Furio'd

Last edited:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
C4ChaF3b.jpg
Bruh :deadrose:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LOL, first thing I thought of was how this is like that Wayne Brady skit he did on Chappelle's Show back in the day

dave-chappelle-wayne-brady.gif

Sometimes it's really the ones you least expect

Kenan a goon

:lupe:

I knew Keenan was more than he appeared when he backed down Mike Tyson, whereas everybody else get shook when Mike start acting up.

Ayo

Kenan is a family entertainment dude now but he grew up on the southside of Atlanta & went to tri cities high school with outkast, xscspe, & KP. Kap-G & some more semi famous actors/entertainers went there as well. Half of the school are kids in the performing arts magnet program & the other half are street nikkas and ratchet females. My mom worked there for 15+ years..them lil nikkas steal teachers cars out the parking lot & just a few months ago their soccer team got banned from playing another schools soccer team cause they always had fights when they played :snoop:

Football team is ass but the boys basketball team has won state 2 years in a row I believe.

Kenan a goofy nikka but I guess that other side can come out when he wants it to