Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on one hand i didn't no keenan had that in him

on the other hand it's super lame to be doing all that over a MID looking cacette
Nah. Redd violated and he needed to get disciplined. He knows Keenan and his wife and he chose to fucck on her and smile in Keenans face.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to say it, but brehs need to realize when you get with a woman out of your league physically, eventually, she’s going to want something else. A nice personality, and money only go so far.

:hubie:

I’ll say the same about Pete Davidson. He gets the baddies, but his relationships only last about a year, and the women leave him.
And Chris Redd was her "better"? FOH

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Keenos :demonic:

Also short nikkas on the inside be like
:demonic:

I don't fight them or silent nikkas, I would have to shoot

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I don’t make the rules.

This bytch using his work as her own dikk dispenser. Ain’t that a bytch? He’s pulling in the bread and this hoe shytting where HE EATS :why:

When you put it like that.. damn.

I mean, fukking another nikka is peak disrespect. But to be shopping her husband's place of employment for side dikk as if the entire rest of the world aint full of nikkas is wild. Thats just next level "fukk you" energy.

Some of these women ain't shyt. :francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
When you put it like that.. damn.

I mean, fukking another nikka is peak disrespect. But to be shopping her husband's place of employment for side dikk as if the entire rest of the world aint full of nikkas is wild. Thats just next level "fukk you" energy.

Some of these women ain't shyt. :francis:

Go to work, bring home the $ and I guess it wasn’t enough since her and the co-worker just “had” to have one another.

Mad disrespectful.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Keenan def look like the unassuming nikka that got goons on deck :mjlol:
Bruh he does. One labor day weekend he was out in LA at the Mondrian with the goonies from Jersey. I pulled up on them in the cut and bummed some weed off em. Real talk, I took three pulls off the blunt and no doubt that shyt was laced.

Keenan a real street nikka for real.