Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
TemptingFancyDouglasfirbarkbeetle-max-1mb.gif
pimp hand strong

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I hate to say it, but brehs need to realize when you get with a woman out of your league physically, eventually, she’s going to want something else. A nice personality, and money only go so far.

:hubie:

I’ll say the same about Pete Davidson. He gets the baddies, but his relationships only last about a year, and the women leave him.
Pete Davidson is a cutter and a fukking weirdo. His act eventually evolves into self deprivation and he starts doing things to show he is below the woman, like tattooing their children on his body.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Be willing to do jail time for a underwhelming white woman comedibrehs
This is what happens when you treat women as property.

She was his "property". The other man violated Keenan's dignity by trespassing on his property, so that man must be punished for a transgression against Keenan. No different from if someone took your car, drove around and then crashed it.

When that's your mindset, the person who actually violated you gets let off the hook. His wife chose to fukk up their family, violate her wedding vows, and disrespect her husband. Now she can say he's unstable, violent, and he shouldn't have any custody of their children. A cac judge will naturally side with one of their own since they're predisposed to think the worst of black men.

He's now put himself at risk of losing his kids and going to jail. This should be a lesson, but I know most people won't learn it.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Pete Davidson is a cutter and a fukking weirdo. His act eventually evolves into self deprivation and he starts doing things to show he is below the woman, like tattooing their children on his body.
I feel like half the woman he is attached to is a PR stunt. He's not that talented. The only noteworthy thing he does is be rumored to be fukking celebrity women. If this was the 1970’s I would say they were his beards.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Or because he has borderline personality disorder
Lot of women out here are drawn to damaged men. They're easy marks. They use him for sex then throw him away.

If you're starving that sounds like heaven "you mean I can constantly get no strings attached sex from baddies? :krs:"

If you've actually been in that position before it gets old. When you're starting to look for women to have an actual relationship with, they won't be interested because they've put you in the "short term fling" category.

He's very likely going to commit that before he hits 50. He's crazy as hell and the only women that want that are women looking to get over an ex, or who are WORSE.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
The idea of Kenan Thompson moving around like Vito Coreone or Tony Soprano got me :dead:

Kenan got a bathrobe on meeting Kel in his basement so you can't watch Kenan scheming :mjlol:

Chris Redd is lucky he didn't end up getting Furio'd
the coli damn near forces me to keep photoshop running all the time :russ:

kenansoprano.png

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
His money is long. You really think he would tell someone himself to commit a crime?

Layers

Exactly.

Goons pulled up at a damn comedy club with tons of people around, put the beats on him and walked off without anyone laying a finger on them.

They understood the assignment the same way Chris understands that he can get touched and will be watching his back forever. Even when things don’t work out with that bytch it’s still gon be problems with him and Kenan.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Lot of women out here are drawn to damaged men. They're easy marks. They use him for sex then throw him away.

If you're starving that sounds like heaven "you mean I can constantly get no strings attached sex from baddies? :krs:"

If you've actually been in that position before it gets old. When you're starting to look for women to have an actual relationship with, they won't be interested because they've put you in the "short term fling" category.

He's very likely going to commit that before he hits 50. He's crazy as hell and the only women that want that are women looking to get over an ex, or who are WORSE.
Ow, too close to home :mjcry:

Daps

Yeah, I think after the excitement wears off, they see he gets obsessive to the point of getting tattoos, and they end it. I also think it’s become the cool thing to date him, and women like the PR. Most of those women have had a lot of bad relationships too, so the nice guy is a good change, but it wears off.