Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
yea I have mixed feelings about this....but that was his boy/co worker.....didn't he literally put him on career wise?

wasn't just some random dude... IDK I feel like this might be warranted...

oh n fukk mondo burger

That’s why you can’t let your woman have any male platonic friends, this happens all the time, most don’t get caught

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Quoted for emphasis
oj.png

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I think after the excitement wears off, they see he gets obsessive to the point of getting tattoos, and they end it. I also think it’s become the cool thing to date him, and women like the PR. Most of those women have had a lot of bad relationships too, so the nice guy is a good change, but it wears off.
Dude never got a real hug from moms :mjcry:
Looking for parental-level validation from strangers will always end in disaster. Ask me how I know :wow:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I hate to say it, but brehs need to realize when you get with a woman out of your league physically, eventually, she’s going to want something else. A nice personality, and money only go so far.

:hubie:

I’ll say the same about Pete Davidson. He gets the baddies, but his relationships only last about a year, and the women leave him.
You're right. With Pete tho it seems like he's packing (major n/h) and thats what they like. U know how women talk.

But you're right that even that gets "boring" to them after a while.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Harming another man cause YOUR bytch chose him? nah. simp shyt. Use the evidence to lower your alimony and child support and keep it moving

I recently saw that Chris dude stand up special not realizing he was dude who stole Kenan wife, it was pretty funny
Normally I'd agree, but I wouldn't blame Kenan for this situation

If shyt sweet enough for old dude to mess with his wife behind his back, he should've been ready for whatever comes his way :manny:
Thread is Rafters status for me personally

Between what happened and the responses:mjlol::mjlol:
I was thinking the same thing :russ: