Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Kenan sitting at Starbucks with an All That hoodie looking at the ass whooping like:

tumblr_nzf0trVdfH1upxwm8o1_400.gif

If you were to tell a 12 year old in human years me that Keenan would put bands on comedians like a boss hogg, I would laugh and fart at the shyt :deadrose:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If your girl looks like something, has male friends who aren't married,aren't gay and they never clapped before,best believe if she slip up they trying clap.
That shyt ain't about being "insecure",its about the dynamic that exists with men and women.

Daps
If your girl looks like something, has male friends who aren't married,aren't gay and they never clapped before,best believe if she slip up they trying clap.
That shyt ain't about being "insecure",its about the dynamic that exists with men and women.
Let them be be, we blue in the face at this point trying to convince these aspiring cuckolds.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm married and been married for 20+ years

Young men listen: No woman is worth losing your life, your financial situation, or freedom over

My wife could cheat on me and I would be hurt and we may even divorce(2 grown sons) but I'll find my way. Shyt I'll be alright after awhile

Emotional men are the most dangerous people on the planet and this some emotional bytch shyt

She still gon suck his dikk nikka 🤣

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm married and been married for 20+ years

Young men listen: No woman is worth losing your life, your financial situation, or freedom over

My wife could cheat on me and I would be hurt and we may even divorce(2 grown sons) but I'll find my way. Shyt I'll be alright after awhile

Emotional men are the most dangerous people on the planet and this some emotional bytch shyt

She still gon suck his dikk nikka 🤣
Yeah but what would you do if you could do whatever you wanted and face no consequences