Allegedly How many slaves were brought over?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I never said anything about Africans.

Sweet potato is native to South America, but was found cultivated throughout the Pacific islands by early European explorers (Hartmann 2, et al. 1988). A sweet potato, being much less durable than coconut, could not have reached the islands by means other than human transport. It is of no coincidence that the South Pacific is home to the great seafaring Polynesian people. Polynesians were sailing far and wide in the South Pacific long before the Europeans. Their culture revolved around it, as in the myth of Ru and Hina, two ancestral Polynesians who sailed the seas and discovered new lands (Pape-au, 1824). Using only the stars, the sun, and knowledge of currents, these people sailed their double-hulled canoes all over the South Pacific. Colonization of the islands in the South Pacific is believed to have occurred from west to east, despite the presence of easterly trade winds and currents. Nevertheless, linguistic, cultural, physical and archaeological similarities betwen Pacific islanders and Asians support this theory (Finney, 1976).

Ben Finney proved that long-range sailing without navigational instrments could be done successfully in 1976 when he sailed a Polynesian replica double-hulled canoe from Hawaii to Tahiti and back"

But the European would rather have popular belief be that it took the great mind of the white man to be "sea fearing". And that you couldnt do it using a damn canoe:mjlol:. Just because they needed all those gadgets,because they werent in tune with nature,doesnt mean it couldnt be done. I dont think you would deny that their were in fact "black"/African looking Pacific Islanders. Unless your willing to go on record today and say that. Then you can no longer deny #WeWereAlreadyHere factually.

Now heres where yall tell me "bu bu but Pacific Islander" doesnt show up in most of our 23 and Me Benefited":mjlol:. Well first of all those companies admit they dont have enough sample sizes for accuracy. Not to mention they dont have the knowledge of history for accuracy.

But one reason you have no point there is because last I checked,most black people havent taken those test to make that assertion. Plus the main reason you have no point is that I dont put a number on it,as theres no way of knowing. If the test could be 100% accurate,and only showed up on 50,000 black peoples results out of 40 million. Would it change the fact#WeWereAlreadyHere:respect:

You will have to save those arguments for people who contend that he transatlantic slave trade didnt happen in the numbers they say it did,and that most of us are native Americans.

Yall have fun with that,im only here to provide reasonable doubt on the Europeans narrative you blindly believe and parrot. Im telling you a narrative is just that without all the facts.
No one blindly believes narratives except pseudos. Reasonable people look at evidence, which like it or not, there's plenty of.

Are you suggesting that the black people here are pacific islanders? If you and other brothers figured this out...what reason does academia have to keep this secret?

Your problem is, you believe academia is white. And even if it were, right is right. White man says water is wet......do you want to contend that too!

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
World Map

look at how close west africa is to the Americas

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of brehs reached the new world around 800 AD

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
your comparing the prison industrial complex to a few sailors capturing 300 black men and women, stowing them away for 3 months at the bottom of a boat, and doing this several times a week for over 300 years

:dead:

Thank you Hollywood
"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one blindly believes narratives except pseudos. Reasonable people look at evidence, which like it or not, there's plenty of.

Are you suggesting that the black people here are pacific islanders? If you and other brothers figured this out...what reason does academia have to keep this secret?

Your problem is, you believe academia is white. And even if it were, right is right. White man says water is wet......do you want to contend that too!

The white man being unable to gather the evidence,or the white man not witnessing it and writing it down doesnt mean it didnt happen. Has the European dug up every bone ,and every civilization thats been buried or wiped out? You believe a narrative pieced together by a fraction of evidence which is unwise.

Im only telling you based on evidence has been put out there. That we have enough to say their were black natives in the Americas prior to slavery. Did they possibly come from Pacific Islands,sure. Could there have been black tribes that came from Alaska,Australia,Africa or even dropped off by spaceship that havent been discovered? Sure

Since we evolved from an Ape like species. Maybe there was a flying ape like species that was already over here,that hasnt been discovered.

You may think im joking,but these are literally things you all believe in now because the white man said so. Yall been believing in aliens alot lately,yall athiest now and believe in evolution. So im only giving you possible narratives based on the options provided by your newfound European belief systems.

The people who control the politics/funding control the science. I gave you reason why its better for us not to be indegenious. The indeginous rights act gives indeginious people compensation and perks. Whats in it for them to VALIDATE anything that says we were already here? And dont tell me how a black academic could say it and yall would actually believe it. You dont know what water is,im leading you to it,but you wont drink:respect:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps

Breh,

LMAO!!!!!!!

You got to be "Smarter" than this, SMH

:deadrose:

You really have to put down the YouTube videos, and do some studying.

Just on a basic "Logic/Cognitive" level, there is NOTHING about this clip that "proves" your point.

"Roots" a series 100% about AFRICANS being enslaved in America, has a scene talking about "Cherokee Hair"...
While the MAJORITY of Black Americans DON'T have "Cherokee Hair", SMH

This shyt is silly!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Breh,

LMAO!!!!!!!

Just on a basic "Logic/Cognitive" level, there is NOTHING about this clip that "proves" your point.

"Roots" a series 100% about AFRICANS being enslaved in America, has a scene talking about "Cherokee Hair"...

This shyt is silly!
The shyt is sad and 100% social media driven. Its scary

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh,

LMAO!!!!!!!

This shyt is silly!
You n1ggas love the white man books and his-story. A lot of our people story was passed down orally.

Last edited:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
You n1ggas love the white man books and his-story. A lot of our people story was passed down orally.

Let's NOT play DUMB.

Do the majority of Black Americans have "CHEROKEE HAIR" YES OR NO?????

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!

All that "other shyt" about "White Man's History" is some DUMB SHYT.

Unlike you I've been studying this shyt for damn near 30 years.

In high school and College I challenged White teachers/professors about
history and Black Folks PLACE in it.

You just watching "YouTube Videos" from people who make the most retarded/remedial "Points" that anyone with just basic logic faculties can debunk, SMH.

The Dude whose videos you keep posting is intellectually Slower than a Muthafuka!

You keep posting his videos like he is making "Sense", LMAO!!!

:scusthov:

Last edited: