Allegedly How many slaves were brought over?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You n1ggas love the white man books and his-story. A lot of our people story was passed down orally.
There it is! Was waiting in this! You played it cool for a while, but you couldn't holfmd that pseudocide back for too long lmao.

It's not the white man's books, but if they were, the white man's books have something you conspiracy theorists don't. They have evidence, data and corroboration. Their books also show tangible results such as the phone you're typing this mess on, it's a result of what you call the white man's books and history.

It's as simple as: listening to people who can show the goods and back it up, or listening to scamgods proselytize. Sadly, too many black people are walking licks for scamgods.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
There it is! Was waiting in this! You played it cool for a while, but you couldn't holfmd that pseudocide back for too long lmao.

It's not the white man's books, but if they were, the white man's books have something you conspiracy theorists don't. They have evidence, data and corroboration. Their books also show tangible results such as the phone you're typing this mess on, it's a result of what you call the white man's books and history.

It's as simple as: listening to people who can show the goods and back it up, or listening to scamgods proselytize. Sadly, too many black people are walking licks for scamgods.
I miss 125 Mart in Harlem which was a treasure trove for books. Black scholars pre-social media relied on books going back centuries . new age social media “scholars” rely on quips and saying “See!!” :russ:

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps

MORE DUMB SHYT!!

Visitors then explore the vessels, meet the captain and see what life was like aboard an 18th-century ship. The Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum currently features two (of the three) historically accurate replica 18th-century ships, the Beaver and the Eleanor, which

See how retarded this shyt is???????

You CAN'T BE DOING any RESEARCH/STUDYING AT ALL!
JUST WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM "REMEDIALS".

ZERO fact checking on your part, just a empty brain to let anyone who tells you what you want to "hear" pump dumb shyt into it.

Where is your basic "Skepticism"? You should be VETTING INFO, that is why I keep telling you to STUDY.

SHYT is INTELLECTUAL LAZINESS.

ZERO DISCERNMENT, due to you not STUDYING, and ESPECIALLY YOU not even using BASELINE "Logic", SMH!

:snoop:

There are MORE White people in America, than Black People.
YOUR "LOGIC" would say that THERE SHOULD BE TONS OF SHIPS FROM EUROPE, THAT WHITE PEOPLE CAME IN.

"WHERE ARE THEY"?

There aren't many, so "White People Must Have Already Been Here", LMAO!

You see how "RETARD LOGIC" WORKS???

:childplease:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black People are Indigenous to the Americas: Research Material for the Inquisitive
Amazon.com

19 White Men Who Admitted There Were Indigenous Black People In The Americas (Scholars and Explorers who admitted there were Indigenous Black people in the Americas Series)
Amazon.com

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
When The World Was Black: The Untold History of the World's First Civilizations, Part One: Prehistoric Cultures
Amazon.com

There seems to be some "Cognitive/Conflation" issues here.

Most of the people in here going back an forth with you, will agree that Humanity started out Black, and Black Peoples migrated around the world.

YOU keep posting "Native Americans", people who literally have a origin in Siberia.

Black Americans DO NOT ORIGINATE In Siberia.

If you posted "Pacific Blacks", who at least share a similar Phenotype to us, then I could see what "point" you are "trying" to make, SMH.

But NO you think we derived from people like the "Cherokee" who have "Bone Straight" hair!

:why:

That shyt is EXTRA STUPID!

We originate from African Populations, no amount of running from reality is going to change that.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There seems to be some "Cognitive/Conflation" issues here.

Most of the people in here going back an forth with you, will agree that Humanity started out Black, and Black Peoples migrated around the world.

YOU keep posting "Native Americans", people who literally have a origin in Siberia.

Black Americans DO NOT ORIGINATE In Siberia.

If you posted "Pacific Blacks", who at least share a similar Phenotype to us, then I could see what "point" you are "trying" to make, SMH.

But NO you think we derived from people like the "Cherokee" who have "Bone Straight" hair!

:why:

That shyt is EXTRA STUPID!

We originate from African Populations, no amount of running from reality is going to change that.
I never said black people originated in Siberia. I just said there has been a black presence in the Americas.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
I never said black people originated in Siberia. I just said there has been a black presence in the Americas.
:childplease:

THIS IS WHY I SAY YOU NEED TO STUDY!

You CLEARLY aren't knowledgeable about this subject at ALL.

Do you know what "Deductive Reasoning" is???????? (Rhetorical Question, SMH)

There is ZERO NEED for YOU to say "Black People Came From Siberia"...

YOU AUTOMATICALLY ASSERT/ASSUME that position, by ASSERTING we are connected to "Native Americans" like the "Cherokee".

Native Americans ORIGINATE IN SIBERIA, SMH!

You are OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT!

:snoop: