Allegedly How many slaves were brought over?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, how did black people get here?

Before we get to that, let’s be real…

Over a hundred women menstruating without the ability to cleanse themselves at the bottom of a moldy boat for 3 months.

What do you think that would smell like my brother?

You think that odor would affect the men on the boat? Crew included?

You don’t have to believe everything they tell u
:scust:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
your comparing the prison industrial complex to a few sailors capturing 300 black men and women, stowing them away for 3 months at the bottom of a boat, and doing this several times a week for over 300 years

:dead:

Thank you Hollywood
"A few sailors"??? That's not the history. Slavery was an industry.

Not too different than prison. There's some prisons where less than 50 officers control over a thousand inmates. And not months, but for years.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"A few sailors"??? That's not the history. Slavery was an industry.

Not too different than prison. There's some prisons where less than 50 officers control over a thousand inmates. And not months, but for years.

LMAO

How many crew members were on this boat?

I know you’re gonna make up a number, but this is hilarious. You’re gonna make up a whole story in your mind to try to make sense of this nonsense. Humanity is in some deep sh*t.

:lupe:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

Over a hundred women menstruating without the ability to cleanse themselves at the bottom of a moldy boat for 3 months.

You don’t have to believe everything they tell

You don’t have to believe everything they tell u
:scust:
Do you know what a female prison smell like? I do.

What you think they do in funky ass prisons where people miss and shyt all over the cells? Someone holding their nose go in there and throw a bucket of bleach in there and let that shyt flow away.

Like I said, the boats had grooves in the bottom, so when the crew threw those buckets of sea water in there, the waste would wash into those grooves and flow out to the ocean.

You realize people weren't the only organisms brought over in the bottom of boats right? Plenty animals we use aren't native to America. They came over on boats too.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
LMAO

How many crew members were on this boat?

I know you’re gonna make up a number, but this is hilarious. You’re gonna make up a whole story in your mind to try to make sense of this nonsense. Humanity is in some deep sh*t.

:lupe:
nikka....it's documented. You're the one creating fallacy.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know what a female prison smell like? I do.

What you think they do in funky ass prisons where people miss and shyt all over the cells? Someone holding their nose go in there and throw a bucket of bleach in there and let that shyt flow away.

Like I said, the boats had grooves in the bottom, so when the crew threw those buckets of sea water in there, the waste would wash into those grooves and flow out to the ocean.

You realize people weren't the only organisms brought over in the bottom of boats right? Plenty animals we use aren't native to America. They came over on boats too.

Animals aren’t just thrown in a boat and fed oatmeal type stuff. There’s protocol for maintenance and hygiene, and usually a bill of laden, and someone with money has to foot the bill for their transport and care. Y’all are envisioning a Hollywood production of a slave trade, and any decent detective could poke a million wholes in each one from roots to amidstad. Crazy thing is, the people who brainwashed you also banked on you being too arrogant to question if you were wrong. Like I said l, humanity is in some deep sh*t.

:to:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Were these Indian slaves reclassified as negros?
No.

Some were the children of African slaves and Indians who it was clarified that they were never to be white! But no, Indians were not reclassified as black.

Stop listening to dumb ass topcatz, Dane, and Kurimeo.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Animals aren’t just thrown in a boat and fed oatmeal type stuff. There’s protocol for maintenance and hygiene, and usually a bill of laden, and someone with money has to foot the bill for their transport and care. Y’all are envisioning a Hollywood production of a slave trade, and any decent detective could poke a million wholes in each one from roots to amidstad. Crazy thing is, the people who brainwashed you also banked on you being too arrogant to question if you were wrong. Like I said l, humanity is in some deep sh*t.

:to:
So you acknowledge there would be a protocol for transporting animals...but you don't think there would be a protocol for transporting VALUABLE human cargo? You're unaware that those slaves were insured? That records were kept?

No humanity is in deep trouble if people rather create a lie than acknowledge truth.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
OP, a lot of your points are being made with the assumption that Europeans were (or are) upstanding, virtuous, hygienic people when history actually shows them to be the opposite.

Despite what the white supremacist says, Europeans weren’t able to conquer the “New World” because of “superior weaponry”.

No, most of them were nasty as fukk and used their diseases to disarm and subjugate indigenous populations before outright attacking them.

I say that to say, why would you think that people shytting, pissing and menstruating themselves would be enough to bother the typical depraved CAC of that time?

In 2024, people are desperate enough to shove drugs up their ass and hop onto an airplane or cross the border in hopes of making a few hundred thousand.

But you really believe that CAC slave traders, who made billions, would let the shyt you’re talking about stop them? :usure: