Allegedly How many slaves were brought over?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I never said black people originated in Siberia. I just said there has been a black presence in the Americas.
What do you/we win if "there has been a black presence in the Americas"?

When you understand this, you'll let this misinformation go. I did.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
What do you/we win if "there has been a black presence in the Americas"?

When you understand this, you'll let this misinformation go. I did.

These types are "Running From Africa", most of them have very limited knowledge about African History(Also American History & World History).

To "them", being a "Nomad From Siberia" is better than having origins in Africa, SMH!

Some of them even think that if they can just prove to the "White Man", that "We Are Indigenous/Aboriginal", that will somehow make a "difference".

It's like the "Moors" with the "Status Correction" foolishness, SMH

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
These types are "Running From Africa", most of them have very limited knowledge about African History(Also American History & World History).

To "them", being a "Nomad From Siberia" is better than having origins in Africa, SMH!

Some of them even think that if they can just prove to the "White Man", that "We Are Indigenous/Aboriginal", that will somehow make a "difference".

It's like the "Moors" with the "Status Correction" foolishness, SMH
Oh trust me I know. I was running round telling people we're aboriginal in like 2006. I realized there's no benefit there and stopped lying to myself.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Oh trust me I know. I was running round telling people we're aboriginal in like 2006. I realized there's no benefit there and stopped lying to myself.

I'm a person who is interested in History, so for me knowing information like that would be interesting...

Anyone claiming "We are Aboriginal" has to FIRST show where our Ancestors originated at, BEFORE Getting to America.

"Aboriginal" means "First To Live Somewhere",
Which by itself means that WE ORIGINATED SOMEWHERE ELSE, SMH!

"Aboriginal"Does NOT Mean, "Originated There", that is what "Indigenous" means.

Native Americans are considered Indigenous because their populations derived specific Genetic modifications in "America" that don't exist elsewhere.

Even while being known as an "Indigenous" population, they STILL have DOCUMENTED origins ELSEWHERE (Siberia).

All the data points to a RECENT African Origin for Black Americans, with VERY LIMITED "Native American" influence.

Most of these "ABOS", don't study shyt, just repeat some nonsense from a YouTube video, or a Social Media Meme.

At the VERY least they should know the "Opposing" Positions to their claims.
Most of them DO NOT!

So they can't even effectively defend their position(s) (as we see in this thread), SMH!

Also note that MOST of these "ABOS" types NEVER(or Rarely) refer to "Pacific Blacks" as the source of our origins, which would a least be more "believable" as many share a similar phenotype as US.

But NO, they(ABOS) have to twist logic to try and prove we come from tribes that have a DEFINITIVE Origin in COLD-AZZ Sibera, (and have Divergent Hair Texture) SMH!

We(Black Americans) have "Tropical Body Plans", our SOURCE Populations Originated in "The Tropics"(West/Central Africa).

Native Americans DO NOT Have "Tropical Body Plans", like Black Americans/Africans/Diasporans.

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
World Map

look at how close west africa is to the Americas

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of brehs reached the new world around 800 AD

Question for you -

We know that Africans had sailing technology to sail to various islands and littoral regions around the Indian Ocean basin. Swahili, Somalis, Malagasy etc.

If West Africans had this technology, how come (unlike what occurred in East Africa) we don't see maritime sailing technologies employed by West Africans today? East Africans still build and construct boats with sails to this day.

What we do know is that West Africans used very large canoes, some could carry 100 men, for coastal and river travel.

Anyway, let me know what you think!

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I'm a person who is interested in History, so for me knowing information like that would be interesting...

Anyone claiming "We are Aboriginal" has to FIRST show where our Ancestors originated at, BEFORE Getting to America.

"Aboriginal" means "First To Live Somewhere",
Which by itself means that WE ORIGINATED SOMEWHERE ELSE, SMH!

"Aboriginal"Does NOT Mean, "Originated There", that is what "Indigenous" means.

Native Americans are considered Indigenous because their populations derived specific Genetic modifications in "America" that don't exist elsewhere.

Even while being known as an "Indigenous" population, they STILL have DOCUMENTED origins ELSEWHERE (Siberia).

All the data points to a RECENT African Origin for Black Americans, with VERY LIMITED "Native American" influence.

Most of these "ABOS", don't study shyt, just repeat some nonsense from a YouTube video, or a Social Media Meme.

At the VERY least they should know the "Opposing" Positions to their claims.
Most of them DO NOT!

So they can't even effectively defend their position(s) (as we see in this thread), SMH!

Also note that MOST of these "ABOS" types NEVER(or Rarely) refer to "Pacific Blacks" as the source of our origins, which would a least be more "believable" as many share a similar phenotype as US.

But NO, they(ABOS) have to twist logic to try and prove we come from tribes that have a DEFINITIVE Origin in COLD-AZZ Sibera, (and have Divergent Hair Texture) SMH!

We(Black Americans) have "Tropical Body Plans", our SOURCE Populations Originated in "The Tropics"(West/Central Africa).

Native Americans DO NOT Have "Tropical Body Plans", like Black Americans/Africans/Diasporans.
I’ve said it before on here, I wouldn't be surprised if there were native tribes who resembled the “black” native tribes in the Philippines and Australia.

I don't believe Native Americans were all one homogenous looking group that didn’t have any significant variances in skin complexion and hair texture/color.

I do personally believe there were some native tribes who were phenotypically “black”, but to reach this hard and try to claim we are descended from them instead of Africans when the connections are there is insane.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
I’ve said it before on here, I wouldn't be surprised if there were native tribes who resembled the “black” native tribes in the Philippines and Australia.

I don't believe Native Americans were all one homogenous looking group that didn’t have any significant variances in skin complexion and hair texture/color.

I do personally believe there were some native tribes who were phenotypically “black”, but to reach this hard and try to claim we are descended from them instead of Africans when the connections are there is insane.

Correct, the earliest Modern Human skulls in America do conform to "Africoid/Negroid" Morphology, so for sure their were people in Both North and South America that were "Blacks" (40,000+ Years Ago).

There appears to have been multiple migrations into the "Americas".

The earliest South Americans had Australoid & Melanesian DNA:

https://www.science.org/content/article/earliest-south-american-migrants-had-australian-melanesian-ancestry

The "issue" that the, "Copper Colored, Turtle Island, Aboriginal", "We Were Already Here" crowd runs into is that: WE DON'T HAVE Australoid NOR Melanesian DNA (& only Minor Native American DNA).

Add that plus the multiple "Africanisms" in Black American Culture(Food, Language, Dance, Music, Religious/Spiritual), and the fact that MOST of US genetically tested have West/Central African DNA, makes the "Already Here" claims look silly!

The ONLY WAY, that "We" could have "Already Been Here", is if a PRE-COLUMBIAN AFRICAN Migration(Abu Bakr II, Hull Bay, Etc..), occurred and left a significant amount of US here.

We are PRIMARILY West/Central African on a Genetic level, we genetically cluster with Africans, and other African Derived Populations (Disaporans).

WE DO NOT CLUSTER Genetically WITH:
- Native Americans
- Melansians
- Polynesians
- Negritos

All of the above mentioned populations are GENETICALLY DISTANT from Black Americans/Africans.

They(Melanesians, Native Americans etc..) are people who are descended from some of the first "Out Of Africa" migrations, so they have had the longest time away from Africa, thus the "Genetic Distance".

If we originated from one of those populations, or if we had some special "Black American Aboriginal" DNA signature...
WE WOULD NOT CLUSTER WITH AFRICANS GENETICALLY (But We Do).

I've been studying this shyt for a long time, I've read works from:
- Van Sertima
- Runoko Rashidi
- Leo Wiener
- Alexander Von Wuthenau,
- Etc..

So there being "Blacks" in America isn't an impossibility.

I've seen the same resources that most "ABOS" have seen, from the:
- "Negro Law of South Carolina"
- The "Tobacco Indian" sculptures
- The "Allegory of America" art,
- Etc...

The "Issue" once again, is proving that our heavily African descendant population, actually comes from those "Pre Columbian Blacks".
Instead of the documented Enslaved Africans, who were forced to endure the greatest crime against Humanity!

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Why did you start though? I am curious.
It's why I can pick these guys apart and cure them.

I started in like '02 when I was becoming very race conscious. Started reading a lot of literature from black authors. There were the movies that came out, and just a more rebellious fight the power spirit.

When you exit your thugged out stage there's still aggression there, and you need a target. So it hits you..."why don't I start thugging against the system". And since the system is viewed as "white"...well there you are. So your friends who still thugging will be like "what happened, you gone soft" and you can reply with pride "no I'm still gangsta I just thug for a cause now". Saving face.

You get involved in the black conscious community and the community taught "we can't trust ANYTHING white people say". So we start reviewing everything we've learned prior to our rebirth, looking for "lies". Similar to how someone new in Christianity (or any other religion) is looking to find the devil in everything. "Ohh look at these demonic tv shows, glorifying the devil. No more HBO or Cinemax". Or "come look my brother at this label on candy bars. See that word? That word means pork!! There's pork in candy bars my brother! Devils been tricking us!"

I'll continue later

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
It's why I can pick these guys apart and cure them.

I started in like '02 when I was becoming very race conscious. Started reading a lot of literature from black authors. There were the movies that came out, and just a more rebellious fight the power spirit.

When you exit your thugged out stage there's still aggression there, and you need a target. So it hits you..."why don't I start thugging against the system". And since the system is viewed as "white"...well there you are. So your friends who still thugging will be like "what happened, you gone soft" and you can reply with pride "no I'm still gangsta I just thug for a cause now". Saving face.

You get involved in the black conscious community and the community taught "we can't trust ANYTHING white people say". So we start reviewing everything we've learned prior to our rebirth, looking for "lies". Similar to how someone new in Christianity (or any other religion) is looking to find the devil in everything. "Ohh look at these demonic tv shows, glorifying the devil. No more HBO or Cinemax". Or "come look my brother at this label on candy bars. See that word? That word means pork!! There's pork in candy bars my brother! Devils been tricking us!"

I'll continue later
:salute:

I’m definitely curious to what led you to pivot away from the aboriginal stuff.

I grew up with heavy NOI and African Hebrew Israelite influences just to give some background so this has literally been my life. Those years you mentioned are when I really started getting deeper with seeking knowledge on my own.

I think what scares me about today is that social media creates an ecosystem for the pseudo shyt to thrive in and allows the followers to create their own little alternate universe that constantly feeds them what they want to believe. That’s a whole nother beast than where we were 20+ years ago.
:francis:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I don’t mean to sound like an elitist, but this is where being raised in New York, around actual black scholars, who invested themselves fully into the black experience had so much value. These were men who ran black studies departments in Universities. Had books in their possession going back to the 1700s. My dad’s professor at Hunter College was the late great John Henrik Clark. My dad had a barrel full of books that were worn old and tattered. We threw them out in the late 90s and now I have the biggest regrets. There was this old tattered work on Napoleon he had that was written in 1919. So much history. But here we are in 2024 seeing people self educate themselves through social media, listening to clowns who also educated themselves on social media. It’s scary.
I had to come back to this...

Yall were so lucky to have that intellectual environment available! Many other places, I'd say anti intellect was the standard.

Everything runs more efficient when there's a headquarters/brain and structure. Totally unrelated, but look at what happened to hip hop when NY gave it up.