Allegedly How many slaves were brought over?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
To continue...

So there I was, a young black man who's now racially conscious on another level. So Called "woke". In that mindset everything becomes a competition to you now. Science, sports, entertainment, history, you make everything a racial competition.

As with any competition you never want to lose anything. To give no ground. Also as in any competition, you'll be willing to lie and cheat in order to win.

***Since @Yagirlcheatinonus sees this as a competition, he's treating history as a competition, he's willing to lie concerning history! Willing to lie to himself and employ intentional delusion***

In the woke, blackology, I couldn't accept any L's to the white man. There's a couple of phrases Pseudopimps specialize in:
1. "They lied to us",
2. "when you get the proper understanding",
3. "it's not history, it's his-story",
4. "they don't want us to know...".

All these sayings have a POWERFUL effect on vulnerable minds. They bring you validation and affirmation that "we really didn't take any or as severe an L to the white man. What really happened was....HE LIED TO US!!!!!!

The narrative that pseudos run with is: Right now the white man system looks very powerful but that's very recent. Very recent as in, they just imported the Asian native americans in the late 19th century. Recent as in, those plantations and all the land belonged to black Indians/aboriginals until the 19th century. When the poor, begging, European, somehow tricked their ancestors into signing paperwork that assigned those big plantation houses and land over to white people :russ: .

Notice how such a situation will make a proud, black man, feel better? Our ancestors weren't defeated in a war! Our women weren't raped. We were never slaves and treated like product. Naaaaaw...the european came here and was deceitful and tricked us with fancy paperwork!

I know this sounds ridiculous, but I'm telling you that a proud, cocky, young black man, will brainwash himself into believing this. I couldn't believe, or accept that pale, lice infested, cave beast, was able to subdue strong black people! Just as we can't fathom a black guy losing to a white guy now. Our mind does all types mental gymnastics.

So you go out and find information to confirm your bias. And you can find any information you want with the internet. You go to these websites that advertise they have hidden or forbidden knowledge. And you're just like :gladbron: "I got these crakkkas nie...I done found this info they tried to hide from us". Even though...it's on platforms owned and controlled by them, or in books published or at least distributed by them.

I'll finish later

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps

Fredrick Douglas was a liar too

LMAO.

You keep posted this Dude's "Short Bus Scholarship", like Breh is "Cooking", LMMFAO!!!!

He said something real "Impactful" Huh Breh? LMAO!

THIS does NOTHING for your "Arguments", there are at least 10-20 Better "Abos" on YouTube...

YOU pick the Dude with the DUMBEST "Arguments", YOU think Breh is "Smart" and "Making a Point".

Straight up L's

:deadrose:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Fredrick Douglas was a liar too

Frederick Douglas like the majority of us negroes native to the mid Atlantic region, Delaware to NC, is so called Powhatan-Algonquin, Potomac being one of many branches.

We are originally from Central America/Northern South America around the equator and have always come to these lands of our own free will for fishing, hunting, and trade.

We mixed with African slaves in small waves after the 1800s but retained most of our native culture and our appearance.

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
Frederick Douglas like the majority of us negroes native to the mid Atlantic region, Delaware to NC, is so called Powhatan-Algonquin, Potomac being one of many branches.

We are originally from Central America/Northern South America
around the equatorand have always come to these lands of our own free will for fishing, hunting, and trade.

We mixed with African slaves in small waves after the 1800s but retained most of our native culture and our appearance.

LMAO!!!!!!

MORE DUMB SHYT!!!!!

Ty Daniels

Superstar
Daps
@Ty Daniels this ain’t what you want tether

"TETHER"??????

I'M BLACK AMERICAN, YOU RETARDED MUTHAFUKKA.

MY FULL LINEAGE IS BLACK AMERICAN, WHAT THE FUKK IS YOUR REMEDIAL AZZ TALKING ABOUT???

YOU MUTHAFUKKAS ARE SOME OF THE DUMBEST BYTCHES ON THIS SITE!

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
"TETHER"??????

I'M BLACK AMERICAN, YOU RETARDED MUTHAFUKKA.

MY FULL LINEAGE IS BLACK AMERICAN, WHAT THE FUKK IS YOUR REMEDIAL AZZ TALKING ABOUT???

YOU MUTHAFUKKAS ARE SOME OF THE DUMBEST BYTCHES ON THIS SITE!
You’re a tether