All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh really so now all the Xbots forget threads from like a week ago? Remember the report of the Kinect seeing thru your clothes? :rudy:

And the PS4 figures 2.1 is worldwide after the Europe and Asia launch. They clearly haven't sold a significant amount in the us since the launch cuz of the unavailability :stopitslime:

And they stated it sold 700 000 in EU so it's not a stretch to say after both had a worldwide launch the PS4 outsold the box 2:1
Xbox is available in 13 countries, PS4 in 32 I think?
Neither has reached "worldwide" yet, but you don't seem to comprehend that.
You not even posting accurate numbers. You act like xbox one's haven't been restocked and sold out twice since launch. They should be around 3mil in the US alone. Not including the rest of the places they launched in
And you couldn't tell me those numbers either. Now while what I said is true, I'm not gonna run with "It sold 3mil in the states.. and I guess at least 1.5mil elsewhere. Thats 4.5mil consoles already :blessed:

Instead of doing all that, which system has the better games. And which system has its fanbase screaming out unannouced games :popcorn:
So you forgot all about the NSA?

Be blind sheep about reality breh's :lolbron:
The NSA said that you posting online via your PC, your Phone with all your contacts/emails/GPS/etc. All that wasn't doing the job
But Kinect, that would help them find you. And your penis.
And in 1080p
No more replies to you trolly

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Where was this logic from you stans last gen?

And one multiplat looking marginally better does not make up for a lack of exclusive content or other multiplats playing like shyt on the console :scusthov:
It's the future, man.
Keep it on current gen. Don't change the subject. Lmao

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
You are so lost it isn't even funny. The ps4 isn't even out in Asia yet, and yes you are stretching by saying the ps4 is outselling the X1 2:1

It's just not true, and even if it was you have no valid data to back up the claim.

You a illiterate Fakkit Japan does not equal Asia...

Go read the Forbes article about the sales you idiot

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
and why does everyone appeal to past launches? can humanity progress to something better?
Its a much riskier move to put out a launch game and I imagine most publishers would rather shy away from it. I bet there were some that thought having a launch game on Nintendo's new console would be sure fire success after the Wii but look what happened.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Xbox is available in 13 countries, PS4 in 32 I think?
Neither has reached "worldwide" yet, but you don't seem to comprehend that.
You not even posting accurate numbers. You act like xbox one's haven't been restocked and sold out twice since launch. They should be around 3mil in the US alone. Not including the rest of the places they launched in
And you couldn't tell me those numbers either. Now while what I said is true, I'm not gonna run with "It sold 3mil in the states.. and I guess at least 1.5mil elsewhere. Thats 4.5mil consoles already :blessed:

Instead of doing all that, which system has the better games. And which system has its fanbase screaming out unannouced games :popcorn:

The NSA said that you posting online via your PC, your Phone with all your contacts/emails/GPS/etc. All that wasn't doing the job
But Kinect, that would help them find you. And your penis.
And in 1080p
No more replies to you trolly

Oh so by your logic since they are already violating our privacy lets bring a camera connected to them 24/7 into my living room

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Where was this logic from you stans last gen?

And one multiplat looking marginally better does not make up for a lack of exclusive content or other multiplats playing like shyt on the console :scusthov:
Ummm.. Which exclusives play like shyt ONLY on ps4? Please provide legitimate links & I'll respectfully shut the hell up :popcorn:

& it's not one exclusive, battlefield 4 looks better on ps4. Ac4 looks better on ps4. Ghosts looks better on ps4

So sit down, yes you have more exclusive content on Xbox but look at how rushed the games were.. Dead rising look like a 360 game.. U gotta wait for season 2 of killer instinct like its a fukking TV series..

I'd rather wait for a proper GOOD/Great & finished exclusive & that's why drive club was delayed

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Wow apparently Xbox has all these imaginary exclusive games that were released day 1 friends.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Wiiu shyttin on Xbox one right now.

:ohhh: Bruh, ain't it amazing that the same Xbots who claimed exclusives don't matter & it's all about 3rd-party multiplats during the PS3/360 gen, are now cysing the Xbox1 exclusives & downplaying multiplats?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
As of right now the two most popular multiplats run like shyt on ps4.

If you are in the market for multiplats X1 is still the system to buy
I'm in it for the exclusives. That's why I'm waiting on it.
The only multiplat game I'm looking for is UFC, in the future.
I don't play Battlefield, CoD, Fifa, Madden, or NBA 2k.My son has all that. Lol
I'm being patient for these systems to blow me away sometime next year.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
:ohhh: Bruh, ain't it amazing that the same Xbots who claimed exclusives don't matter & it's all about 3rd-party multiplats during the PS3/360 gen, are now cysing the Xbox1 exclusives & downplaying multiplats?

Xbox logic where failing wins