All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's the thing all you can do is downplay.

You know that they all have variety enough to appeal to adults who want variety and have enough variety to even appeal to little kids and all and thus you can only name a few tid bits of issues yet can never put them down as anything lower than solid games.

From that whole line up the gamers win everytime.

The only thing sales matter to is Sony and MS. As long as they don't bomb and are quality games the gamers win. :usure:

Those don't sound like console greats either.

I'll need to see halo, fable, gears of war, whatever game rare plan to do before I could see them having a reason for someone to jump into next gen.
No, all you can do is hype up mediocre games and talk about this variety that isn't there.
Kids, adults. They played Xbox more than PS4. Did you know this?
They keep stats on everyting bruh :ufdup:
PS3, the most used feature? Netflix :bryan:

There top games... FLOPPED. For the pathetic games you trying to act like are great? Well, your list was puny. Its like one game every 15month average? Let me name the games you forgot to

Twisted Metal
Resistance
Mag
Lair
Mod Nation Racers
Little Big Planet carting
Playstation All-stars
Socom 4
Socom Confrontation
GhostBusters: Inferior version after they claimed how the PS3 version would kill the XB360 version
The first God of War game on PS3
MGS4 and its 5hrs of total gameplay
PSN going down, then sony waiting a week before they tell you your credit cards have been compromised (then got sued by every country on the planet and lost)
There were 3 ratchet and clank games this gen (hasing them out) how many were great games?

And then you have the audacity to say what you NEED TO SEE like if sony even announced any of the few good games they did have :ufdup:
Fable drops in 2014. And while the XB1 lineup for next year is legendary. We want new IP's bruh.
You notice how PSfans only talk about remakes. Mostly from the PS2 era. With the 1/2 IP's from the PS3 era. But it was sooooo goood you trying to tell me. Sure it was bruh, sure it was :yawn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ummm.. Which exclusives play like shyt ONLY on ps4? Please provide legitimate links & I'll respectfully shut the hell up :popcorn:

& it's not one exclusive, battlefield 4 looks better on ps4. Ac4 looks better on ps4. Ghosts looks better on ps4

So sit down, yes you have more exclusive content on Xbox but look at how rushed the games were.. Dead rising look like a 360 game.. U gotta wait for season 2 of killer instinct like its a fukking TV series..

I'd rather wait for a proper GOOD/Great & finished exclusive & that's why drive club was delayed
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-call-of-duty-ghosts-next-gen-face-off

What's clear is that Xbox One enjoys smoother frame-rates - and a locked 60fps in multiplayer - while the native 1080p presentation on PS4 comes at the expense of an unfortunate, noticeable performance penalty."

And BF4 has been fixed on PC and X1 while the ps4 version is still pretty much unplayable.

And :dead: if you think 2 extra months is gonna change Driveclub from bland with ugly last gen textures to something great.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-call-of-duty-ghosts-next-gen-face-off

And BF4 has been fixed on PC and X1 while the ps4 version is still pretty much unplayable.

And :dead: if you think 2 extra months is gonna change Driveclub from bland with ugly last gen textures to something great.
Frame rate :camby:

& if drive club is using last gen textures what the hell is forza 5 using :wtf:

I'm pretty sure everyone with eyes can see drive club looks leaps & bounds better than forza

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Where was this logic from you stans last gen?

And one multiplat looking marginally better does not make up for a lack of exclusive content or other multiplats playing like shyt on the console :scusthov:
The industry changed a lot since last gen's launch.

Its not some crazy concept that a gamer would rather go out and buy the console that will more than likely have superior multiplats (which probably make up 90% of games these days), is cheaper, and will have notable 1st party games.

Dissecting a launch lineup is very short sighted when you consider the fact that everyone buys their console with intentions of it being a long term investment.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:ohhh: Bruh, ain't it amazing that the same Xbots who claimed exclusives don't matter & it's all about 3rd-party multiplats during the PS3/360 gen, are now cysing the Xbox1 exclusives & downplaying multiplats?

ain't it amazing that the same playstanlies who claimed only exclusives matter are now cysing multiplats and downplaying exclusives

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in it for the exclusives. That's why I'm waiting on it.
The only multiplat game I'm looking for is UFC, in the future.
I don't play Battlefield, CoD, Fifa, Madden, or NBA 2k.My son has all that. Lol
I'm being patient for these systems to blow me away sometime next year.
I'm interested in seeing what they do with UFC, but I'm hoping for a Knockout Kings reemergence. I need a boxing sim that can dethrone Victorious Boxers.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:why: Why the hell would i buy it if i thought the games sucked beforehand? Note i didnt say the games sucked, I just wasnt havin as much fun as I thought I would. My nikkas aint got it yet so it had to go.

FOH with all spin stannery shyt u do:camby:
nikka, you KNOW that shyt sucked. But you was being a fanboy and bought it anyway.
Now you sold your shyt, cuz it sucked. Nothing left for YOU to talk about.
I didn't and have no plans on selling my Xbox. Very pleased with my purchase.
I'd love it if I had NO GAMES cuz the system itself is innovative and revolutionary.
It only won the award for best new gadget of 2013 by popular science magazine.

I can up the thread if you wanna see it.. I posted that story.. Guess what happened?
Every 3cept then entered to talk about how Popular Science isn't this known award :deadmanny:
Like, quit with the childish shyt ladies...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm in it for the exclusives. That's why I'm waiting on it.
The only multiplat game I'm looking for is UFC, in the future.
I don't play Battlefield, CoD, Fifa, Madden, or NBA 2k.My son has all that. Lol
I'm being patient for these systems to blow me away sometime next year.

You are talking in circles here. It looks like you are just reaching for any advantage playstion has. First it was multiplats looking better, then that one gets thrown out and you jump to exclusives.
Frame rate :camby:
Framerate is more important than visual differences you can't even notice unless you squint and two side by side pictures.

& if drive club is using last gen textures what the hell is forza 5 using :wtf:

I'm pretty sure everyone with eyes can see drive club looks leaps & bounds better than forza
:usure:

Digital foundry said:
When questioned, Evolution Studios confirms that it's pushed for a full-fat 1080p presentation, falling in line with all Sony's other leading PS4 titles. Unfortunately, this higher resolution only amplifies the low quality, blurry, flat-looking textures used across this level, which would easily look at home on current-gen hardware. It's also a shame that, while the scenery draw distance is broad, there's an incredible amount of pop-in for trees and waving NPCs as we approach at high speeds.

Only you stans online that have played neither game, say that it looks better

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm interested in seeing what they do with UFC, but I'm hoping for a Knockout Kings reemergence. I need a boxing sim that can dethrone Victorious Boxers.
That'd be dope.
I remember putting cats in the hood on to that VB. Lol! shyt got played non-stop. Lol!
Same cats that made Fight Night: Champion are doing UFC I heard. I liked Champion, so we'll see how this turns out.
I swear I played that shyt so much it retired itself. :heh:
Got that shyt in a plaque in my mancave.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The industry changed a lot since last gen's launch.

Its not some crazy concept that a gamer would rather go out and buy the console that will more than likely have superior multiplats (which probably make up 90% of games these days), is cheaper, and will have notable 1st party games.
It is a crazy concept that marginal differences in visuals make an impact on the enjoyment of the game. Plenty of other things are much more importatnt.

Dissecting a launch lineup is very short sighted when you consider the fact that everyone buys their console with intentions of it being a long term investment.
If you are talking about buying a console at launch then the launch titles are very important, otherwise their would be no need to buy the console yet.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You are talking in circles here. It looks like you are just reaching for any advantage playstion has. First it was multiplats looking better, then that one gets thrown out and you jump to exclusives.

Framerate is more important than visual differences you can't even notice unless you squint and two side by side pictures.

:usure:

[quote = Digital foundry]
When questioned, Evolution Studios confirms that it's pushed for a full-fat 1080p presentation, falling in line with all Sony's other leading PS4 titles. Unfortunately, this higher resolution only amplifies the low quality, blurry, flat-looking textures used across this level, which would easily look at home on current-gen hardware. It's also a shame that, while the scenery draw distance is broad, there's an incredible amount of pop-in for trees and waving NPCs as we approach at high speeds.

Only you stans online that have played neither game, say that it looks better[/quote]
That was before the graphics update, shows that you're just a Stan who doesn't follow the development of certain titles yet chooses to speak on a game like you know what's going on

The drive club newest version rapes my eyes :noah:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ChrisDorner said:
That was before the graphics update, shows that you're just a Stan who doesn't follow the development of certain titles yet chooses to speak on a game like you know what's going on

The drive club newest version rapes my eyes :noah:
There was no graphics update. Even before the supposed upgrade y'all were claiming that it looked better than Forza. It's your Stan glasses doing that to you.

A couple months isn't gonna change a game from muddy last gen textures to something significantly better, especially when they had plenty of performance issues to address. They've spent these months trying to fix the pop in and get a stable framerate not upgrading the visuals.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Oh so by your logic since they are already violating our privacy lets bring a camera connected to them 24/7 into my living room
You wouldn't understand my logic because it would require you to actually use logic :sitdown:
Fanboyism for a console makes people have tunnel vision. So now you bringing real world issues into your console war and you are not intelligent enough to know whats really going on to speak on such things.
Here, I'll try to learn you. But that fanboyism diease is a real tough sickness to overcome.
Lets see you spin this, cuz literally everyone of your peers have tried already...

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013...-our-smart-meters-and-in-many-other-ways.html

The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways...

Deez nikkaz are reading the text message you send to your mom before she reads it :wow:
The Kinect is probably in your living room, and you can disconnect it if you was worried.
But I know, maybe they could hack it? So I guess they are not already hacking your cellphone so they can listen without your phone alerting you? Your phone has a camera too, front and back. GPS built in
Tablets, PC's have cameras as well. They hack into all this stuff to keep tabs on whoever they want.
Now that you know the truth, hopefully you will shut that shyt up now? Probably not. Cuz that would once again, require logic :birdman: