All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
It is a crazy concept that marginal differences in visuals make an impact on the enjoyment of the game. Plenty of other things are much more importatnt.

If you are talking about buying a console at launch then the launch titles are very important, otherwise their would be no need to buy the console yet.
I would agree with you about the graphics if the Xbone was priced accordingly. I just dont know many people that want to pay more for less.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Only you stans online that have played neither game, say that it looks better
That was before the graphics update, shows that you're just a Stan who doesn't follow the development of certain titles yet chooses to speak on a game like you know what's going on

The drive club newest version rapes my eyes :noah:[/quote]
You said this exact same thing for the old version. So you don't have trained eyes to comment
Even Chicken Little was right once.. you not even on that status :damn:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
There was no graphics update. Even before the supposed upgrade y'all were claiming that it looked better than Forza. It's your Stan glasses doing that to you.

A couple months isn't gonna change a game from muddy last gen textures to something significantly better, especially when they had plenty of performance issues to address. They've spent these months trying to fix the pop in and get a stable framerate not upgrading the visuals.
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/19022/article/driveclub-gameplay-footage-shows-improved-graphics/
http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/drive-club-updated-graphics-sh-t-just-got-real-1993810/

:yawn: :snooze: this is why we can't discuss gaming anymore. You just talk & I don't even think you care to verify what you're saying

You just argue in favor of Xbox & hope it goes through.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/19022/article/driveclub-gameplay-footage-shows-improved-graphics/
http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/drive-club-updated-graphics-sh-t-just-got-real-1993810/

:yawn: :snooze: this is why we can't discuss gaming anymore. You just talk & I don't even think you care to verify what you're saying

You just argue in favor of Xbox & hope it goes through.

They just showed different times of the day, and you stans ran with the "upgrade"

Comparing screenshots, the only thing different is the lighting.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That'd be dope.
I remember putting cats in the hood on to that VB. Lol! shyt got played non-stop. Lol!
Same cats that made Fight Night: Champion are doing UFC I heard. I liked Champion, so we'll see how this turns out.
I swear I played that shyt so much it retired itself. :heh:
Got that shyt in a plaque in my mancave.
LOL VB got mediocre reviews so I put it off for the longest time then when I got it I had to order it from some no-name site but it wasn't used.
Played it for a little and thought it was just like what the reviewers were saying, but then I figured out how to change the RE-style controls to what it should've been and the game opened up 10 fold. I put damn near 200 hours in and then I accidentally deleted my save and I ended up putting on damn near another 200 hours :laugh:
That got had more depth then what it looked like it did and even though it was arcady it had more sim elements to the actual boxing than EA's offerings though I still had fun with the KoKs and FN games.

If the Champion developers are behold the UFC joint then it should be first day cop status. I wonder if they include a story mode like Champion.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
You wouldn't understand my logic because it would require you to actually use logic :sitdown:
Fanboyism for a console makes people have tunnel vision. So now you bringing real world issues into your console war and you are not intelligent enough to know whats really going on to speak on such things.
Here, I'll try to learn you. But that fanboyism diease is a real tough sickness to overcome.
Lets see you spin this, cuz literally everyone of your peers have tried already...

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013...-our-smart-meters-and-in-many-other-ways.html

The Government Is Spying On Us Through Our Computers, Phones, Cars, Buses, Streetlights, At Airports And On The Street, Via Mobile Scanners And Drones, Through Our Smart Meters, And In Many Other Ways...

Deez nikkaz are reading the text message you send to your mom before she reads it :wow:
The Kinect is probably in your living room, and you can disconnect it if you was worried.
But I know, maybe they could hack it? So I guess they are not already hacking your cellphone so they can listen without your phone alerting you? Your phone has a camera too, front and back. GPS built in
Tablets, PC's have cameras as well. They hack into all this stuff to keep tabs on whoever they want.
Now that you know the truth, hopefully you will shut that shyt up now? Probably not. Cuz that would once again, require logic :birdman:

Bu bu bu if I disconnect the Kinect then the NSABox is nothing more than a weaker PS4 with cable :bryan:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You are talking in circles here. It looks like you are just reaching for any advantage playstion has. First it was multiplats looking better, then that one gets thrown out and you jump to exclusives.
I simply stated what I heard. Don't flip it. That's how nikkas get they jaws broken...
Now,
I'd like to sit an debate about what is better, but I'd like to judge for myself seeing as there's nothing but Fanboy shyt going on in this site.
The only one I haven't purchased is a PS4. As I stated, my son has a X1, and I also own a WiiU.
In my gaming experience, I'd say that Sony had some of the best exclusives. I prefer their exclusives over any other systems.
That's just me, though. I'm not taking anything away from my son's X1, because I go in my son's room to play him in Madden.
I think it's a great system for him. He's got the perfect set up for it, and he can play peacefully while his brothers play the WiiU in their room.
Another great system. It just doesn't appeal to me because I'm a sadistic gamer that likes Gritty shyt(Uncharted, God of War, Last of Us, etc..) I'm not into Mario anymore. I'm tired of looking at that nikka. Lol
So when the time comes for me to pick up my PS4, I'll slap it in the cave. That way the kids won't try to kill my system and I can enjoy the InFamous, Uncharteds and God of Wars that I like.
I'm rocking with them all, man. So don't try sucking me in to any side just so you could claim Victory for your One sided Arguements, my nikka.