All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh it isn't? Xbox sold 1 worldwide ps4 sold 2.1 million wordwilde so whatchu saying?

@Hiphoplives4eva

Ok so you saying the xbox is superior right now cuz I can watch tv on it and get listened by Skype and get banned by M$ for cursing :heh:

Cuz games wise no console has the advantage Xbox games are looking :flabbynsick: and the multiplats are BETTER on PS4 so again whatchu saying breh? :youngsabo:
Um, XB1 sold a mil on day 1. PS4 sold less than that. The numbers haven't been updated bruh
There have been fanboy reports, but nothing official. Or else you would have posted a link a long time ago :popcorn:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
No they both sold an estimated 1 mil at launch and Sony has sold 1 mil since then. M$ has not released ales figures beyond the first weekend

@Hiphoplives4eva

Not lies, y'all really gotta quit listening to rekka, you are making yourself look stupid:wow:

More lies. COD and BF4 run like shyt on playstation. The rest of the multiplats look the same.

X1 is the system for multiplats as well

Oh really so now all the Xbots forget threads from like a week ago? Remember the report of the Kinect seeing thru your clothes? :rudy:

And the PS4 figures 2.1 is worldwide after the Europe and Asia launch. They clearly haven't sold a significant amount in the us since the launch cuz of the unavailability :stopitslime:

And they stated it sold 700 000 in EU so it's not a stretch to say after both had a worldwide launch the PS4 outsold the box 2:1

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
VJOyBn.gif

3uZQpxB.jpg

what are yall even arguing about in here peasants :heh: ?

Be honest, no one has heard of, or gives a flying fukk about the majority if those PC exclusives.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
First off, who the fukk are you? Where you come from :heh:
Uncharted I'm better than YOU at it :sitdown:
Little Big Planet was a great idea that fell way short. The online was broken for a year (pt.1) for a few months (pt.2) and the hype died before they even fixed the online :wow:
God of War had two titles on PS3, one of them was hated by PSfans. The other was hyped up as a different game even tho it was similar to the previous one (fake hype)
Infamous is loved by few, considered average by most (pt.1 and 2 sold less COMBINDED copies than Forza 4)
Ratchet/Sly both fell off from there PS2 heydays. And I guess you still a kid if you even naming games like that :bryan: Like, this man country kidd
That's the thing all you can do is downplay.

You know that they all have variety enough to appeal to adults who want variety and have enough variety to even appeal to little kids and all and thus you can only name a few tid bits of issues yet can never put them down as anything lower than solid games.

From that whole line up the gamers win everytime.

The only thing sales matter to is Sony and MS. As long as they don't bomb and are quality games the gamers win. :usure:

It actually is better friend. However if Forza, Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Xbox Fitness, and Voice controls are not enough for you then perhaps we are simply just two different kinds of people friend.
Those don't sound like console greats either.

I'll need to see halo, fable, gears of war, whatever game rare plan to do before I could see them having a reason for someone to jump into next gen.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:heh: can't argue back so you take the easy way out :lolbron:

Go play xbox fitness while the NSA looks are your genetalia breh
Hey you the one agreeing to other men watching you in the comfort and "privacy" of your living room :umad:

Be an illuminatic puppet breh's :heh:
What "other men" watching me are you talking about?

Confuse repressed homosexual delusions with reality brehs....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh really so now all the Xbots forget threads from like a week ago? Remember the report of the Kinect seeing thru your clothes? :rudy:

And the PS4 figures 2.1 is worldwide after the Europe and Asia launch. They clearly haven't sold a significant amount in the us since the launch cuz of the unavailability :stopitslime:

And they stated it sold 700 000 in EU so it's not a stretch to say after both had a worldwide launch the PS4 outsold the box 2:1

You are so lost it isn't even funny. The ps4 isn't even out in Asia yet, and yes you are stretching by saying the ps4 is outselling the X1 2:1

It's just not true, and even if it was you have no valid data to back up the claim.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
VJOyBn.gif

3uZQpxB.jpg

what are yall even arguing about in here peasants :heh: ?
So you are comparing the library of PC to two consoles that been out for 2weeks :wtf:
You dumb son of a bytch :heh:
And you know whats sad about your list. Nobody knows or gives a shyt about ANY of the games on the PC
I looked over that list. Not a single title caught my eye. Well, Monster Girl Quest 3 sounds like a real "I won at life" type of game to play :dead:

I expect gamers like yourself to eventually go out like David Carridine :patrice:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
breh, that shyt literally came from Alex Jones

Damn I must've struck a nerve with you NSAbots cuz all you nikkas is replying to me like I'm talking bout yo moms :laff:

NSAbots atleast y'all are never alone in your livingroom :youngsabo: