All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Killer instinct and Forza 5 will be the only launch titles still popular by this time next year.

Y'all can try to downplay the titles as much as y'all want, but it won't change reality

And beyond launch ps4 doesn't have any titles for 2014. Y'all gone play infamous for 12 months?:pachaha:

well you made sure to ignore the two trash titles i was reffering to, so cool.

drive club is going to some how turn out better than your forza, and resogun already rates much higher than your ftp Killer Instinct. hell, our DC universe rates higher than Killer Instinct, but go on

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Don't know where you got this from. Even with a million people trying to upgrade their systems all at once XBL held up very well.

PSN has gone down multiple times since launch and people are already getting their accounts stolen.
Meach's computer....

Where lying is MANDATORY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
well you made sure to ignore the two trash titles i was reffering to, so cool.

drive club is going to some how turn out better than your forza, and resogun already rates much higher than your ftp Killer Instinct. hell, our DC universe rates higher than Killer Instinct, but go on
Still bringing up 3 year old ps3 titles as proof of the gaming prowess of ps4 huh? :heh:

And i bet driveclub is gonna crush the buildings just like killzone did :wow:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killer instinct and Forza 5 will be the only launch titles still popular by this time next year.

Y'all can try to downplay the titles as much as y'all want, but it won't change reality

And beyond launch ps4 doesn't have any titles for 2014. Y'all gone play infamous for 12 months?:pachaha:
Hopes and wishes :pachaha:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Posting from my iphone. :win:

And what did I lie about in that post?
It can be argued that an iPhone is a form of computer :manny:

And you said psn has been down multiple times (implying more than 2) when I was able to log on the shyt every time after the initial launch hiccups...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It can be argued that an iPhone is a form of computer :manny:

And you said psn has been down multiple times (implying more than 2) when I was able to log on the shyt every time after the initial launch hiccups...

Just because you were able to log on doesn't mean the service has not gone down.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

This is why its absolutely pointless to go back and forth with these dudes.

Its one thing to have a preference but when nikkas have no shame in outright lying and being a godamn idiot for the sake of arguing then what?

Just a circus of stupid.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The xbox had more "variety" tho. Go peep a wiki on console games. Fanboys ignore titles, then claim a genre wasn't covered. You keep saying more, but all you had was more flops. Shooter after shooter bruh.
Xbox is known for 2 shooters. PS3. Killzone 1/2, Resistance 1/2/3, Socom Confrontation and 4, Mag
Your entire post is exactly why this thread was made. Becuase you described the PS4's lineup :umad:
Xbox had more variety? Negro please. All the games I mentioned are full of variety and are good and known games that sold well.

Name your so called 360 exclusive games that are solid and full of variety?

Don't even get me started on how you guys got and then killed off rare.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still bringing up 3 year old ps3 titles as proof of the gaming prowess of ps4 huh? :heh:

im sure you wouldn't want us to believe dead rising 3 or ki are theBEST as xbox one can currently achieve.

but it does say something that a 3 yr old game (that was revamped and recoded for ps4) actually rates higher than your NEW shyt. didn't play DC universe on ps3 but it rated higher on ps4, and i've had a good time playing it. i also played black light retribution, also a decent game but im tired of first person shooters. warframe :whew: very good game, dont care if its ftp.

if xboxes want to make this argument about exclusives, they have to name GOOD exclusives, and y'all just dont have those. most xbox users are playing multi plat games that preform better on ps4. regardless of how you feel about knack and killzone, these games sold more than xbox1 exclusives. i mean, it's time to come back down to reality now. y'all can hype up kinect and being spied on but numbers dont lie

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is why its absolutely pointless to go back and forth with these dudes.

Its one thing to have a preference but when nikkas have no shame in outright lying and being a godamn idiot for the sake of arguing then what?

Just a circus of stupid.

Which ps4 exclusive are you looking forward to for 2014:popcorn:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Oh now you were just playin :camby: fukk outa here and quit trying to move goalposts.

And I know YOU aren't breaking shyt. :umad:
I don't understand your internet lingo, lame. Lol!

It'd be better if I break your fingers so you'd quit lynching yourself on this Thread. Lmao!

Here's one so you can understand better...
_1369510274.gif

:umad: