All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
It's funny we've now reached a point where third party games are completely ignored. I guess they don't properly fuel the fanboy wars though.

At this point though, arguing exclusives is repetitive. nikkas have been dropping the same points and ideas for the last few months now. I'm just tryna play games and discuss the dope shyt, but in order to do that you gotta have an allegiance. (And one of the next-gen consoles :sadcam:)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nall just stating Sony boy facts. They started the exclusive game crap I was just stating that. Where are the games it is like I have a PS3 again no other feature to keep me interested in the Shyt.

Third party will always be better on Xbox One because of Xbox Live and the community.
Wow. Xbox live is boring as hell.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:why:ps4 just game out like last month WITH a bunch of games. you really expecting new game to come before the new year:snoop:

:heh:fukking RETARDS I SWEAR!

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
they should take the best games frm playstation 2 and tweek them so theyre digitally remastered for the ps4.
id buy the system in a heartbeat if they did that.
ps2 games on a platform such as the ps4???!! :banderas:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's a grave mistake, and fiscally irresponsible, to purchase a new gaming console so early. Wait awhile for the overrated rehashed sequels of CoD, Battlefield, and Assassin's Creed and maybe you could sit with the cool kids at the lunch table. Reluctant members of the Sony Defense Force spend more time staring at gun textures in Killzone than actually playing the game anyway.

:laff: