All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Which ps4 exclusive are you looking forward to for 2014:popcorn:

Why?

So you can tell me its going to suck or flop or you don't like it? So you can continue to argue like a deranged female?

*Cues next post saying "You didn't answer my question"? or whatever fukk nikka shyt you're gonna say.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
im sure you wouldn't want us to believe dead rising 3 or ki are theBEST as xbox one can currently achieve.

but it does say something that a 3 yr old game (that was revamped and recoded for ps4) actually rates higher than your NEW shyt. didn't play DC universe on ps3 but it rated higher on ps4, and i've had a good time playing it. i also played black light retribution, also a decent game but im tired of first person shooters. warframe :whew: very good game, dont care if its ftp.

if xboxes want to make this argument about exclusives, they have to name GOOD exclusives, and y'all just dont have those. most xbox users are playing multi plat games that preform better on ps4. regardless of how you feel about knack and killzone, these games sold more than xbox1 exclusives. i mean, it's time to come back down to reality now. y'all can hype up kinect and being spied on but numbers dont lie
Ps3 exclusives lost then, I should never hear you bring them up as superior again right?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why?

So you can tell me its going to suck or flop or you don't like it? So you can continue to argue like a deranged female?

*Cues next post saying "You didn't answer my question"? or whatever fukk nikka shyt you're gonna say.

You said I was making things up, which implies that there are more ps4 titles to look forward to for 2014 other than infamous, so i'd like to know what titles those are.

You said it :manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's a race to the bottom!

who has the worst service and exclusives? only time will tell :popcorn:

:heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
WHats the dates on all that bs..cant look at work. Im willing to bet they are all within a couple days of launch. Still give NO fukks cause the shyt was workin for me and the few of my potnas that had the shyt. Updates downloaded smoothly..never got booted.
No, only one of them is about the launch issues.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Killer instinct and Forza 5 will be the only launch titles still popular by this time next year.

Y'all can try to downplay the titles as much as y'all want, but it won't change reality

And beyond launch ps4 doesn't have any titles for 2014. Y'all gone play infamous for 12 months?:pachaha:

Im mean TECHNICALLY Killer Instinct won't be a COMPLETE game until like the middle of next year so :patrice:

And Forza will probably be the only Racing Sim on Xbone until 2015 so :patrice:

I have a PS4 and I bought it for 2k14 which the is the only game i would have gotten if id chose Xboxone. This exclusive advantage the Xbone supposedly has is a myth. Ain't that many ppl rush out to buy an Xbox for Forza or KI let's be real here

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Im mean TECHNICALLY Killer Instinct won't be a COMPLETE game until like the middle of next year so :patrice:

And Forza will probably be the only Racing Sim on Xbone until 2015 so :patrice:

I have a PS4 and I bought it for 2k14 which the is the only game i would have gotten if id chose Xboxone. This exclusive advantage the Xbone supposedly has is a myth. Ain't that many ppl rush out to buy an Xbox for Forza or KI let's be real here
I did, forza 5 is a success as much as yall try to down play it.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You said I was making things up, which implies that there are more ps4 titles to look forward to for 2014 other than infamous, so i'd like to know what titles those are.

You said it :manny:

"And beyond launch ps4 doesn't have any titles for 2014."

This is what you said. This is NOT a factual statement and when I pointed this out you said this:

Which ps4 exclusive are you looking forward to for 2014?

You change it to "what am I LOOKING FORWARD to?

Is it PS4 has nothing period or what exclusive game do I want particularly? You can't have it both ways.

You changed the question to worm your way out the fact you made a bullshyt statement. This is the point I made about you arguing like a female.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This exclusive advantage the Xbone supposedly has is a myth.

That's what you ps4 owners tell yourselves, but if any of these games were on ps4 y'all would be all over them.

Killer instinct is/was one of the most requested franchises for a reboot, and is getting a lot of love from the fighter community. Having a game like this at launch is almost unprecedented. As much as you want to the to downplay it KI is a BIG deal.

DR3 is the most complete launch game out. It's the only one that can say its doing everything more and better than its predecessor.

Forza 5 is the follow up to the best racing sim out and is the only next gen game running at a consistent 1080p 60fps. It is also the only next gen title that ads a true next gen gameplay innovation.

Ryse is the best looking game on consoles.

Y'all can try to downplay this cause you don't have the system/games, but the truth is the truth :manny: