All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well hey maybe if Sony said fukk variety and only made a few games I'm sure people would be forced to buy the 3 good games that they would make and then we could brag about sales.

But then the gamers would lose because it would be less variety for us. :usure:
The xbox had more "variety" tho. Go peep a wiki on console games. Fanboys ignore titles, then claim a genre wasn't covered. You keep saying more, but all you had was more flops. Shooter after shooter bruh.
Xbox is known for 2 shooters. PS3. Killzone 1/2, Resistance 1/2/3, Socom Confrontation and 4, Mag
Your entire post is exactly why this thread was made. Becuase you described the PS4's lineup :umad:
You?! Knowledge?! :bryan:

I guess all the "Knowledge" you drop is the reason why you are one of the most hated posters on this entire forum right? :laff:

Look at court y'all :heh:
I'm hated :rudy:
Bruh, I'm like the co-founder of the perceived "hate" around here. ONly an outsider would take it so literally
You wanna be down so bad, but you exposed yourself because you are not one of "us"
You ain't earned no stripes to be considered special. Maybe you an alias, you probably have twice as many post on a different name since I never heard of you.

Now when you big time? You will have haters. Comes with the territory. I choose to engage with those haters
I guess you then felt that rec room fukkery = real hatred. I truly feel sorry for those who are too dumb to see the difference :snoop:

Now enough about me. Cuz this isn't about how popular I am, this is about your dumbass acting like the NSA isn't tracking you until you get a Kinect. I PROVED TO YOU HOW IDIOTIC YOU ARE, AND ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS DEFLECT, TALK ABOUT HOW I'M HATED. ANYTHING, HOPING SOMETHING STICKS :smh:

Exposing butthurt fakkits like yourself is why I'm loved bruh. This Wolf country, we love that drama you fukkin moron :win:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why it take so long to update on Xbox one then?

Don't know where you got this from. Even with a million people trying to upgrade their systems all at once XBL held up very well.

PSN has gone down multiple times since launch and people are already getting their accounts stolen.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'm still not quite sure what these killer exclusives are right now on Xbox One :patrice:.

Honestly outside of the multiplats both these consoles had shytty launch titles for the most part.

BF4
COD
NBA2K14
MADDEN 25

^^^^

those are the games selling these systems right now, not no damn Killer Instinct or Resogun

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm still not quite sure what these killer exclusives are right now on Xbox One :patrice:.

Honestly outside of the multiplats both these consoles had shytty launch titles for the most part.

BF4
COD
NBA2K14
MADDEN 25

^^^^

those are the games selling these systems right now, not no damn Killer Instinct or Resogun
thats the thing im saying. I think people are hung up on presentation of games rather than playing them.....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

BF4
COD
NBA2K14
MADDEN 25

^^^^

basically they've got 2 games to brag on, both are mediocre at best. but larrybox doesn't really have quality control so i expect them to rush whatever they can to the table.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

BF4
COD
NBA2K14
MADDEN 25

^^^^

thats the thing im saying. I think people are hung up on presentation of games rather than playing them.....

basically they've got 2 games to brag on, both are mediocre at best. but larrybox doesn't really have quality control so i expect them to rush whatever they can to the table.

Killer instinct and Forza 5 will be the only launch titles still popular by this time next year.

Y'all can try to downplay the titles as much as y'all want, but it won't change reality

And beyond launch ps4 doesn't have any titles for 2014. Y'all gone play infamous for 12 months?:pachaha: