All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"And beyond launch ps4 doesn't have any titles for 2014."

This is what you said. This is NOT a factual statement and when I pointed this out you said this:

Which ps4 exclusive are you looking forward to for 2014?

You change it to "what am I LOOKING FORWARD to?

Is it PS4 has nothing period or what exclusive game do I want particularly? You can't have it both ways.

You changed the question to worm your way out the fact you made a bullshyt statement. This is the point I made about you arguing like a female.

You knew damn well my statement was not literal, obviously there will be games, but obviously this thread is about exclusives.

So ps4 will have no EXCLUSIVE games other than infamous for 2014. Does that make you feel better:heh:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
That's what you ps4 owners tell yourselves, but if any of these games were on ps4 y'all would be all over them.

Killer instinct is/was one of the most requested franchises for a reboot, and is getting a lot of love from the fighter community. Having a game like this at launch is almost unprecedented. As much as you want to the to downplay it KI is a BIG deal.

DR3 is the most complete launch game out. It's the only one that can say its doing everything more and better than its predecessor.

Forza 5 is the follow up to the best racing sim out and is the only next gen game running at a consistent 1080p 60fps. It is also the only next gen title that ads a true next gen gameplay innovation.

Ryse is the best looking game on consoles.

Y'all can try to downplay this cause you don't have the system/games, but the truth is the truth :manny:

I mean those games are not system sellers :yeshrug:

I don't think a lot of ps4 owners are losing sleep about not being able to play Ryse :pachaha:

I'm good with my multiplats until Sony drops the real shyt

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You knew damn well my statement was not literal, obviously there will be games, but obviously this thread is about exclusives.

So ps4 will have no EXCLUSIVE games other than infamous for 2014. Does that make you feel better:heh:

This STILL isn't a factual statement. I'm done with you.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i just dont know why they didnt make both systems BC :smh: dumb ass game companies man can u imagine the clips we could of shared with our old games they missed out on something big

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Well um, steam is uh greedy, lowering prices to gull people out of money. Now I have a pretty library with undouble clicked icons. :sadcam:

I was looking through my Fiend Activity™ and...

E88C5FFD3E99EC3096C4FCFF45DE09F6F7016F56

:damn: SweetFX?

:troll:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just dont know why they didnt make both systems BC :smh: dumb ass game companies man can u imagine the clips we could of shared with our old games they missed out on something big
$$$ and backwards compatibility wasn't 100% on either the 360 or PS3. Just keep your damn console it isn't hard. Besides my PS2 and 32X, I still have all my consoles and handhelds.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
$$$ and backwards compatibility wasn't 100% on either the 360 or PS3. Just keep your damn console it isn't hard. Besides my PS2 and 32X, I still have all my consoles and handhelds.

nikka i do what want :dahell: i dont give a damn if it costs money they make money lots of it miss me with the bullshyt the wii u is BC so was the wii :camby:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka i do what want :dahell: i dont give a damn if it costs money they make money lots of it miss me with the bullshyt the wii u is BC so was the wii :camby:
Cost more money for the consumer, dumbass.

Of course Nintendo no power systems have BC. The Wii U is basically a HD Wii with a gamepad.

:camby: