All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bruh, reading is fundemental.
I was feeding the Trolls and obviously you fell for it. Lol!

You didn't know nikkas got they jaws broke for twisting peoples words?
You must be from them Burbs...

:umad:

Oh now you were just playin :camby: fukk outa here and quit trying to move goalposts.

And I know YOU aren't breaking shyt. :umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
wtf is "cysing" anyway? :flabbynsick:

:old:
:deadrose:
Man you didn't know, 3cepts use early 90's slang thinking its current :snoop:
Watch what I mean...
You don't listen to the Fiyastarter Podcast, yung? The hosts of the podcast have accounts on this forum & post often/occasionally.

Here's an urbandictionay.com link:
And then this bama pulls out the Urban Dictionary :laff: Look bruh, I live in the area your internet diary talks about. We don't cyse shyt up anymore. I mean, its in our DNA so it might slip out when we joking?
But its not an everyday word anymore. An Urban dictionary would be for a person who isn't urban :ufdup:
We also don't say Yung anymore either. Once again, some might use it here n there. But its not an everyday word. Both of those words was popular in the early 90's, it ain't hard to find me, #1 with the booyaka booyaka. You seem really out of touch with everything you speak on. Your last name wouldn't be tretton would it?
Bu bu bu if I disconnect the Kinect then the NSABox is nothing more than a weaker PS4 with cable :bryan:
I'm sure somewhere in your pea-sized brain, you probably actually felt you just made a reply to the ether I posted :ufury2:
Thats cool, I kinda told you how you'd react. Which makes your reaction that much more :facepalm:
Have fun trolling internet forums. I'll be here dropping knowledge all week long :handshake:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Op should have put that money towards a gaming pc :mjpls:

I have one I just have to update my vCard.

I think this thread exposes the Sony fanboys to the fullest. I was just being honest like future man.

Then I see the Sony dudes in the official thread like yo we can cuss and talk to the Sony too. Cornballs

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
More everything. More features, better build quality, better support, better online service, better games, kinect.
:patrice: Most of these are very opinionated. What do you mean by better build quality and better support?

I dont own a PS4 but had a chance to fukk with it during the holidays cus my brother got it. It seems fine to me. Devs seem to me more than satisfied with what they brought to the table. Also, I still believe Kinect is the reason the PS4 is getting more love right now. Most gamers I know don't see the value in it and rightfully so..its adding cost to the box and has no killer app. Now that I think about it its very similar to the Wii U gamepad.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:patrice: Most of these are very opinionated. What do you mean by better build quality and better support?
The only opinion there is "better games" and it's an opinion held by most of the gaming community. Problems with ps4 harware is much more widespread than X1 and the support people got for having a faulty system is much better with M$

I dont own a PS4 but had a chance to fukk with it during the holidays cus my brother got it. It seems fine to me. Devs seem to me more than satisfied with what they brought to the table. Also, I still believe Kinect is the reason the PS4 is getting more love right now. Most gamers I know don't see the value in it and rightfully so..its adding cost to the box and has no killer app. Now that I think about it its very similar to the Wii U gamepad.
Actually the people who have used kinect are very satisfied with it. Even those that were against it are now singing its praises.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No, all you can do is hype up mediocre games and talk about this variety that isn't there.
Kids, adults. They played Xbox more than PS4. Did you know this?
They keep stats on everyting bruh :ufdup:
PS3, the most used feature? Netflix :bryan:

There top games... FLOPPED. For the pathetic games you trying to act like are great? Well, your list was puny. Its like one game every 15month average? Let me name the games you forgot to

Twisted Metal
Resistance
Mag
Lair
Mod Nation Racers
Little Big Planet carting
Playstation All-stars
Socom 4
Socom Confrontation
GhostBusters: Inferior version after they claimed how the PS3 version would kill the XB360 version
The first God of War game on PS3
MGS4 and its 5hrs of total gameplay
PSN going down, then sony waiting a week before they tell you your credit cards have been compromised (then got sued by every country on the planet and lost)
There were 3 ratchet and clank games this gen (hasing them out) how many were great games?

And then you have the audacity to say what you NEED TO SEE like if sony even announced any of the few good games they did have :ufdup:
Fable drops in 2014. And while the XB1 lineup for next year is legendary. We want new IP's bruh.
You notice how PSfans only talk about remakes. Mostly from the PS2 era. With the 1/2 IP's from the PS3 era. But it was sooooo goood you trying to tell me. Sure it was bruh, sure it was :yawn:
Well hey maybe if Sony said fukk variety and only made a few games I'm sure people would be forced to buy the 3 good games that they would make and then we could brag about sales.

But then the gamers would lose because it would be less variety for us. :usure:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why you hype breh? There is no excuse for coming out with 1 exclusive at launch when the competition had 3 or more. No other launch ever did that Shyt. That's insane
It's funny we've now reached a point where third party games are completely ignored. I guess they don't properly fuel the fanboy wars though.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's funny we've now reached a point where third party games are completely ignored. I guess they don't properly fuel the fanboy wars though.

Nall just stating Sony boy facts. They started the exclusive game crap I was just stating that. Where are the games it is like I have a PS3 again no other feature to keep me interested in the Shyt.

Third party will always be better on Xbox One because of Xbox Live and the community.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
:deadrose:
Man you didn't know, 3cepts use early 90's slang thinking its current :snoop:
Watch what I mean...

And then this bama pulls out the Urban Dictionary :laff: Look bruh, I live in the area your internet diary talks about. We don't cyse shyt up anymore. I mean, its in our DNA so it might slip out when we joking?
But its not an everyday word anymore. An Urban dictionary would be for a person who isn't urban :ufdup:
We also don't say Yung anymore either. Once again, some might use it here n there. But its not an everyday word. Both of those words was popular in the early 90's, it ain't hard to find me, #1 with the booyaka booyaka. You seem really out of touch with everything you speak on. Your last name wouldn't be tretton would it?

I'm sure somewhere in your pea-sized brain, you probably actually felt you just made a reply to the ether I posted :ufury2:
Thats cool, I kinda told you how you'd react. Which makes your reaction that much more :facepalm:
Have fun trolling internet forums. I'll be here dropping knowledge all week long :handshake:

You?! Knowledge?! :bryan:

I guess all the "Knowledge" you drop is the reason why you are one of the most hated posters on this entire forum right? :laff:

Look at court y'all :heh: