All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
LOL VB got mediocre reviews so I put it off for the longest time then when I got it I had to order it from some no-name site but it wasn't used.
Played it for a little and thought it was just like what the reviewers were saying, but then I figured out how to change the RE-style controls to what it should've been and the game opened up 10 fold. I put damn near 200 hours in and then I accidentally deleted my save and I ended up putting on damn near another 200 hours :laugh:
That got had more depth then what it looked like it did and even though it was arcady it had more sim elements to the actual boxing than EA's offerings though I still had fun with the KoKs and FN games.

If the Champion developers are behold the UFC joint then it should be first day cop status. I wonder if they include a story mode like Champion.
That story was dope, man. It was simple, but it taught some of my boys how to play the game. Lol!
If they do, that'll be hard. You got a nikka amped, now. Lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I simply stated what I heard. Don't flip it. That's how nikkas get they jaws broken...
Now,
I'd like to sit an debate about what is better, but I'd like to judge for myself seeing as there's nothing but Fanboy shyt going on in this site.
The only one I haven't purchased is a PS4. As I stated, my son has a X1, and I also own a WiiU.
In my gaming experience, I'd say that Sony had some of the best exclusives. I prefer their exclusives over any other systems.
That's just me, though. I'm not taking anything away from my son's X1, because I go in my son's room to play him in Madden.
I think it's a great system for him. He's got the perfect set up for it, and he can play peacefully while his brothers play the WiiU in their room.
Another great system. It just doesn't appeal to me because I'm a sadistic gamer that likes Gritty shyt(Uncharted, God of War, Last of Us, etc..) I'm not into Mario anymore. I'm tired of looking at that nikka. Lol
So when the time comes for me to pick up my PS4, I'll slap it in the cave. That way the kids won't try to kill my system and I can enjoy the InFamous, Uncharteds and God of Wars that I like.
I'm rocking with them all, man. So don't try sucking me in to any side just so you could claim Victory for your One sided Arguements, my nikka.

You gone break my jaw :pachaha:

I'm not even reading the rest of this shyt. Your response to Assasins creed looking better on ps4 was

"Ps4 it is" meaning multiplats were a big reason for your choice.

Then when you found out that some multiplats are better on X1 you switch your story to
"I'm all about the exclusives"

Move goalposts then turn into an E-thug when you get called out brehs :heh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
wtf is "cysing" anyway? :flabbynsick:

:old:
You don't listen to the Fiyastarter Podcast, yung? The hosts of the podcast have accounts on this forum & post often/occasionally.

Here's an urbandictionay.com link:
1. Cise

Term used in the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) area.

1. To overexaggerate something or make it seem more than what it is

2. To do/give somewhat something

Examples:

1. Son, ya'll be cising it, i don't even sound like that.

1. He aint even all that cute, ya'll needa stop cising his head.

2. Cise me with them chips son, im hungry.

2. Ay I gotta open shot, cise me with the ball.

2. cise
To hype and/or overvalue.
"Stop cising Cary Conklin - he was not the best Redskins quarterback."

"You're saying Danielle has a bigger booty than Laquisha? That's a cise!"

"You've been cising Hurricane so much lately that I think I'll try it tonight instead of Ole' E"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cise

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
They spent these months trying to fix the pop in and get a stable framerate
Like Capcom should've done with dead rising? But no.. You guys needed something to run with.. A longer list of exclusives.. I'm sure Microsoft made them poop the game out before it had a full healthy development cycle

But hey atleast you had one or two more exclusives at launch right? :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You don't listen to the Fiyastarter Podcast, yung? The hosts of the podcast have accounts on this forum post often/occasionally.

Here's an urbandictionay.com link:

Bingo.

As far as OP goes, you didn't know what you were buying beforehand? :what:

I specifically copped my ps4 for the following reasons:

1) Non :flabbynsick: version of BF4
2) Non :flabbynsick: version of 2k14
3) KZ Shadowfall
4) Madden (I'm a stan :yeshrug: )
5) Didn't want to be waiting on getting one for a while because if I didn't preorder.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like Capcom should've done with dead rising? But no.. You guys needed something to run with.. A longer list of exclusives.. I'm sure Microsoft made them poop the game out before it had a full healthy development cycle

But hey atleast you had one or two more exclusives at launch right? :heh:

Dead rising is fun, and one of the more impressive launch titles from a technical standpoint.

Even with the extra time driveclub will be the worst next gen racer. Sorry buddy :manny:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You gone break my jaw :pachaha:

I'm not even reading the rest of this shyt. Your response to Assasins creed looking better on ps4 was

"Ps4 it is" meaning multiplats were a big reason for your choice.

Then when you found out that some multiplats are better on X1 you switch your story to
"I'm all about the exclusives"

Move goalposts then turn into an E-thug when you get called out brehs :heh:

Bruh, reading is fundemental.
I was feeding the Trolls and obviously you fell for it. Lol!

You didn't know nikkas got they jaws broke for twisting peoples words?
You must be from them Burbs...

:umad:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The system collecting dust man :yeshrug:
Kill zone is ass man. Resogun is nice but who balling with Arcade games after spending 400 on a system.

The games are lacking and the spring releases are ok.
Drive club might be okay but for people with both systems you will already have Forza and Need for like 3 to 4 months.
Infamous Second Sons boring. First one was repetitive and boring.
MLB the show great looking game and does baseball good but like Baseball it's boring.
So what are you going to do. Sell it and buy it in a couple years when it has more games you want to play? :heh: I guess you could make a hundred dollar profit on the system while they're still in demand, friend.