All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Not to mention , this whole thing started because of a preemptive strike Rick made on one of the saviors post where he killed all his men at the post.

Since negan bashed glenn to the pavement, they have not allowed the character of negan to stay true to the villan he is and what the saviors were supposed to be. They clearly have been told they can't kill anyone else like they killed glen and Abraham which has taken a major part of the negan character away from him. They spent an entire season getting to the war, then stretched the war for 16 episodes ending again with choices a villan wouldn't make. This has made Rick look crazy in the decisions he making. If this would be the case they should have just went totally away from the comics and bring negan in as a good guy.

The saviors started the war. Remember when they pulled up on Abe,Sasha, Rosita and Darrell blew them up with rpg

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The saviors started the war. Remember when they pulled up on Abe,Sasha, Rosita and Darrell blew them up with rpg
Not true, they wanted half. They didn’t know if that group was connected to either the kingdom or Alexandra or the Hilltop. They asked for half as always. They didn’t kill anyone or hurt anyone. Daryl attacked first.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean, hes only lost 2 fights in the whole series. Negan and The Governor. Hes demolished everyone else

RICK GRIMES is a GOAT contention TV character, dont give a shyt what anyone says :wow:

ARE we preparing for Negan and Rick to join forces next season? VS MAGGIE and Daryl :wow:
White girl he was simping in Alexandria husband put the foo fops on Rick. He tried to run up on dude but that doctor was a big boy. Rick had to rush him And still couldn't put him down. He couldn't do nothing with dude. Rick had him on his back and couldn't hold him down, then Pete flipped Rick and he couldn't get him off until ole girl tried to pull Pete off. Then Rick got his chance to reverse him and choke him out.

Moral is, he can't even put real hands on a drunk doctor after a long day in dispensary.:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:rudy:
Carl without Negan's plot device interaction makes him absolutely useless since Shane's plot device.

Maybe..... but it was still a shocker that he of so many others is dead.....

shyt when you think about it almost half the cats that was caught in Neegans debut on their knees is dead now....... that significant in comparison to other seasons

Martha

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Scratch carl dying earlier in season...

I just imagine a better finale where negan raises his bat to kill rick and carl (alive never bitten) picks up his dads magnum n shot the top part of lucille to save his dad...rick slices negans throat (doesnt die) and than a walker comes from behind carl n bites him... (few mins explaining carl dying)

End..

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
That didn't start the war. :gucci:

Just saying they crossed the line first
Not true, they wanted half. They didn’t know if that group was connected to either the kingdom or Alexandra or the Hilltop. They asked for half as always. They didn’t kill anyone or hurt anyone. Daryl attacked first.

Y'all right I guess I'm meaning to say the saviors crossed the line first

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just binged seasons six and seven over the past weeks. they aren't as bad when you don't have to wait months for cliffhangers to be answered. seven was the weakest season though with all the bottle episode shyt, but i was able to spot them and kind of just skip over the really boring ones. i'm about to binge this season too.

watched the first two last night and this is SOA level sutter shyt. these shootouts where nobody gets hit besides random jobber extras. :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ok so FTWD obviously gonna fast foward because morgan is already donatello status with his stick. My question is how that nikka go from georgia to mexico in such short time and why
TWD is taking place in Alexadria, VA, and FTWD's new season is taking place in Texas, if I remember correctly.