All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:what: thought they was all in and around Georgia

Breh, fear the walking dead been set in the west coast. They now in mexico. Dunno why the fukk morgan ventured off that far to begin with. These writers are about as shytty as it gets. U mean to tell me u couldnt find a better way to link these shows? Just have Morgan randomly walk his ass to mexico/west coast :what:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Breh, fear the walking dead been set in the west coast. They now in mexico. Dunno why the fukk morgan ventured off that far to begin with. These writers are about as shytty as it gets. U mean to tell me u couldnt find a better way to link these shows? Just have Morgan randomly walk his ass to mexico/west coast :what:
I understand Morgan had to move west in order to be on FTWD, but his motivation for doing such was basically retarded. Why leave the relative safety of the junkyard to simply go west with no destination in mind??

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad this bullshyt season and 'war' are over

Maggie sitting at the table real bossy :mjlol:

Daryl coming out of the shadows :mjlol:

I thought Jesus was on that kumbaya shyt so why did he turn heel :jbhmm:

So Morgan just says fukk it and starts walking :francis:

Last edited:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
shytty ass finale:scust:
I watch on amc app and was saying to myself that’s it :gucci: Fear the walking dead (I’ve watched zero episodes) started on the same video and I’m sitting here confused while this cowboy talking :gucci:
So everybody got eugene backfiring bullets :comeon:. Rick zorros :comeon:. Jesus been a bytch since right after he was first introduced but he with the shyts now :comeon:. Lesbians firebombing at the prescise moment even tho the gay guy had no knowledge of the plan :comeon:. Gabriel, Tara, stuttering Boston saviour, Eugene, Ezekial, insert weak character still pushing huh :comeon: Hopefully they killed off Gregory but I know he’ll b back too :comeon:

LDThaGod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
3rd Coast
This show has become damn near background status to me...I was watching the finale last night and my kids distracted me and I miss a good 2 or 3 mins of it and I didn’t even attempt to rewind to see what I missed bcuz I know it was some bs...damn near 3 seasons accumulated in 20 odd mins of a War....I know every show wanna be different but GOT knows how to do Wars and Battles, they should learn from that...next season Rick gotta be on some Jax Teller shyt and Murk Maggie for the disrespect she trying to pull and Daryl better on some Liquid Ocelot triple cross shyt

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This show has become damn near background status to me...I was watching the finale last night and my kids distracted me and I miss a good 2 or 3 mins of it and I didn’t even attempt to rewind to see what I missed bcuz I know it was some bs...damn near 3 seasons accumulated in 20 odd mins of a War....I know every show wanna be different but GOT knows how to do Wars and Battles, they should learn from that...next season Rick gotta be on some Jax Teller shyt and Murk Maggie for the disrespect she trying to pull and Daryl better on some Liquid Ocelot triple cross shyt
Low key, if Maggie is supposed to be leaving the show then Rick might go that route for a full heel turn, or Negan breaks out and kills her

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
when it came out I thought it was gonna be some kind of prequel/explanation show to how it all began

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And what was the point of showing that helicopter several times throughout the season if it had NOTHING to do with Morgan getting to west coast?