All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be honest...they really could just end the series here. I mean, that would make the most sense. :yeshrug:

If it weren't for the scene with Maggie conspiring to kill Negan, this would make a logical series finale. It ties all loose sends. The war is over. Carl is dead. The ending leaves it open for them to rebuild civilization. Seems pretty pointless to continue the show if they're not gonna do anything fundamentally different.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
To be honest...they really could just end the series here. I mean, that would make the most sense. :yeshrug:

If it weren't for the scene with Maggie conspiring to kill Negan, this would make a logical series finale. It ties all loose sends. The war is over. Carl is dead. The ending leaves it open for them to rebuild civilization. Seems pretty pointless to continue the show if they're not gonna do anything fundamentally different.
I wish they had just ended it but they are going to run this show six feet into the ground so they can milk every single penny possible out of it.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This finale was an absolute effing trainwreck.

This sesson was terrible. They have too many episodes and still can't properly develop the characters. Everyone keeps jumping from cold blooded murdered to pacifist or vice versa. Only Darryl has been consistent and he wasn't a focal point of the 2nd half of the season.

I hope they don't have Negan sitting in jail talking shyt to Rick for all of next season.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they don't have Negan sitting in jail talking shyt to Rick for all of next season.

Of course that is what’s going to happen. Atleast until the mid season finale we are going to see Negan and Rick chatting about Carl and building a future.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Them?? They could not build shyt. Rick isn’t Madison and isn’t nowhere near the leader to rebuild civilization. Which makes no sense cause there is no genius or civil planers in that group.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Watching Fear now and anybody who says Rick or Maggie are a better leader than Madison is totally insane. Rick and Maggie come into places and make them worse , Madison starts a community and makes it better.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Amazing season of The Walking Dead. I enjoyed everything, except for Tara still living.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Can't bother to hate the ending when the EXACT same thing happened in the comics.
Where?? What comic you reading? Negan got his throat cut yes. He then attacks Rick and crippled him making him no longer the field leader for the groups. Dwight stayed and became a number 2 . If Rick would have suffered any type of injury that was lasting then okay , if any of the main cast died besides Carl then you would have a point. Ricks team is invincible because Scott Is afraid to upset the online fans again. Don’t say the exact same thing happened because it didn’t.